Therapist reacts to Jenny's Tale by Ren

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhnnSPsX_Yc

Therapist analyzes Jenny’s Tale by Ren to discuss the power of using your voice to write your own story. The song is the first in the Tale of Jenny and Screech and listeners can use the song as an invitation to take the pen back from the perpetrator to write their own story.

1 Like

Ummm, you really should have reacted to the complete version. The trilogy is made up on 3 interconnected songs. Their impact is diluted when done separately

1 Like

Always best to do this in one go, the story has much greater impact. Love the channel generally tho.

1 Like

Ren is ewrythng :magic_wand::musical_score::sparkles::metal::blue_heart::finland:

1 Like

You should react to the complete version in on go . you will miss the connection of the song

1 Like

Gonna post on this just to watch myself get silenced/censored by the same old troll with control issues.

1 Like

Really should do all three at once and for goodness Don’t read the lyrics for the next two please

1 Like

I am so looking forward to your reactions if you could please do dear God by Ren

1 Like

Also, many have theorized that the wearing of high heels indicates that she is working as a prostitute

1 Like

You should react to all three at once. It doesn’t work as well broken up.

1 Like

“Ya’ll”? Hehe, where are you from?

1 Like

Should have done the trilogy in one ? Not sure why you broke them up it is much better as a continue story to the conclusion . But it is ok.

1 Like

I know you normally analyse the lyrics in advance but my advice would be not to, for either of the subsequent tales, as it may spoil your overall experience.

1 Like

Please do the 3 songs in one go! And don’t look at the lyrics until after

1 Like

Would make more sense if the trilogy was reacted to in the same video. Maybe rewatch this and the other 2 together for the next video :blush:

1 Like

I can’t agree more with the other comments that you shouldn’t read the lyrics beforehand for the next two parts. I think you mentioned having a team, so maybe some others could take a look to help with preparation for discussion of certain topics, but a blind reaction for these is really needed for maximum impact.

1 Like

Read this trilogy before you watch it? Why watch it? The surprise ending will mean nothing

1 Like

Please dont read MOST IMPORTANTLY violets tale ! It is meant to watched , reading beforehand will ruin the ending :confused:

1 Like

The fact that she had walked the streets a thousand times before in high heels might suggest that she is a sex worker. Maybe.

1 Like

Ren has the trilogy all on one video for a reason, they need to be watched together in one viewing. All three together complete a single story. I’ll come back when you do them all together, but for now I’ll be skipping this reaction.

1 Like