Therapist reacts to Left Behind by Slipknot

We all perceive this kinda thing in our own way. Makes me think of the town ive grown up in and how so many became part of the opioid epidemic to let there problems slip away but as time past all those peoples lives slipped away

i would love a reaction to Heart of Steel by Manowar next

Pls purity the next!..

Killpop next…

Hmm, you can try all out life(slipknot) or deftones(change, rosemary or be quite and drive).

day 2: please let it be rammstein

Yeah Iowa is kinda angry.
Good reaction.

Still miss my cousin he didn’t die from suicide but he got killed in a tragic car crash I was really close too him seems after he got killed in that car crash I also felt left behind. I miss him everyday my life hasn’t been the same since his tragic death.

Disasterpiece has a piece of lyric that perfectly fits Corey’s growling on Iowa at times.
“Somewhere between screaming and crying”

get dat stank face :love_you_gesture:

Been experiencing depression pretty much my whole life Slipknot and many other bands like Meshuggah, Fear Factory music help me cope with my depression and dealing with toxic people who try to make me feel crazy.

Try Slipknot: The Blister exist and The Nameless please :slight_smile:

I literally cant finish this. If you think this is bad you should see the devil and i they made that literally scared me out of my mind and scared me so bad it scared me right to jesus christ. Because i believe that god was showing me what hell is going to be like. And yea it was pretty bad

There was a song and music video that the band Good Charlotte did about 20 years ago called Hold On. The song is about people who are depressed enough that they think about commiting suicide, but the song is telling them to hold on to life, to seek help that’s out there, and that things will get better. In the music video, they even include real people who have survived their suicide attempts and of family members of people who unfortunately did die from suicide. It’s such a powerful song and video that I can’t recommend this enough times.

I love your reactions and the whole idea behind your channel. Keep the slipknot videos coming! Please do Disasterpiece or Purity next

the amount of times ive screamed/sang this song while drunk is literally unhealthy lol

Still need her to react to Scissors. The pure agony and anger coming from Corey at the end of the song is haunting.

Motionless in White- Thoughts and Prayers. Do that next!!

Please do Everything Ends by Slipknot. Please please please. Iconic lyrics “I havnt slept since I woke up and found my whole was a lie motherf*&$%”

You should listen to solway firth