Therapist reacts to Linkin Park - Friendly Fire

Check out rammstein mein herz brennt

1 Like

would love your take on “Lost”

1 Like

“one more light” is what really got me as it was the first release after his death and the lyrics are so powerful, losing chris cornell who was one of chesters close friends then to lose chester 2 months later was really tough.

1 Like

Please listen to Danger keep away by slipknot, I think that it would be a really Great video to reflect over😁

1 Like

A voice of a generation. Truly missed.

1 Like

please react to more Linkin Park… Crawling been my favorite song in my youth

1 Like

PLIS REACTION SLEEPWALKING OF BRING ME THE HORIZON!!! Materpiece :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You dont understand how happy i am you decided to watch this today… found it at school and cried. beautiful song and video

1 Like

Please listen to Danger by slipknot, I think it would be a really good video. And alot to reflekt on

1 Like

I’m glad to hear Chester’s voice on a new track but it’s just not the same thst eventually they will run out of tracks to release and we will be left knowing we won’t be able to hear his voice again

1 Like

If this gets to you then listen to Worry List by Blue October.

1 Like

Friendly Fire was first mentioned by LP member Mike Shinoda on his Twitch stream in 2020, and he told us it would be “years” until we heard the song. Well here we are!

1 Like

Crawling in my skin this wounds they will not heal

1 Like

I recommend you check out Linkin Park - Given Up. Also Breaking The Habit is another great song.

1 Like

Linkin park helps me drown out the noise in my head. No matter which of their song it never fails.

All my stress and anxiety and headaches just fade away when I hear their songs. This was no exception.

1 Like

PLEASE DO “MEMENTO MORI” by Lamb of God!!! I’m begging!

1 Like

what a reaction … i’m still crying after a day it released
daaaamN

1 Like

“one more light is so pop now they are sold out”

1 Like

Chester is a legend his music is awlays extremely powerful and will always be remembered i still love him amd i still think he is one of the best vocalists out there

1 Like

Thank you.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like