Therapist Reacts to Mantra by Bring Me the Horizon

So I first heard this song a few years back and listened to it quite a few times before actually watching the music video. Without seeing the video I thought that the entire song was actually about therapy and one’s own journey to self discovery with mental health and how we keep channeling the same negative thoughts over and over again. Even the first verse I thought was about a therapist coming to the realisation that they could heal their own pain by giving them a purpose and place in the world whilst gaining a better understanding of their own mind by tapping into the minds of their patients. The chorus to me speaks to have we have these “Eureka” moments when we bring things to the surface and suddenly understand our thought processes. However they piss us off because we now realise we actually have to deal with them now we’ve brought them to the surface. It’s such a double edged sword because we initially feel good that we’ve unlocked something inside of us, but then that quickly turns negative when we realise that this sudden clarity has only brought us more pain that we now have to work through. The second chorus clearly has links to hypnotherapy when they ask their patient to imagine they’re on a beach with the water gently lapping at their feet. They get them to open up but unfortunately then have to cut them off because the session is over. Even the “ka-ching” sound could be a subtle dig at the supposed narrative that therapists are only in it for the money.

1 Like

I do like this song and your reaction to it, you did a great job. I would like you to do a reaction to Linkin Park lost, fighting myself and friendly fire these are recent songs by LP but they are very good. RIP Chester, we love and miss you.

1 Like

shes really cute but can we get her a 60 fps camera ? :smiley:

1 Like

This has always been my favorite song by them I didn’t ask for it it’s just somehow It cannot be overplayed every single time even back to back It’s like the first time hearing it lol. Love the reaction!

1 Like

id love to see you check out more avenged sevenfold, like so far away, fiction, a little peice of heaven, etc

1 Like

The music video and song are based on Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and his Rajneeshpuram. Check out their documentary.

1 Like

Should deff check out don’t go ft. Lights by bmth

1 Like

:palms_up_together::pray:t3::sparkles: Thank you for your inspiration. Beautiful soul,yes, this!!. Mantra brings :palms_up_together::heart_on_fire:Oli & his band :metal::dancer::heart_on_fire: You know you gotta work the corners of your mind now …. to reach my heart & feel fr​:pray:t3::sparkles::heart_on_fire::boom:BMTH :metal::heart_on_fire::pray:t3:

1 Like

Jesus Christ isnt a cult it’s reality I like bring me the horizon they aren’t all satanic they are atheist and their are songs where he is literally calling out to God. such a good band pray that they will be saved.

1 Like

I love this band and the singer in particular. It’s obvious his music comes from his own life’s experiences and when he sings he is so passionate like his living in the song. I went to see them recently and it was the first thing I enjoyed in 2 years. He got us all involved in a particular verse of a song and a few tears came into my eyes. He said if anyone resonates with this verse to sing along. It goes like this. IM SCARED TO GET CLOSE BUT I HATE BEEN ALONE, I LONG FOR A FEELING TO NOT FEEL AT ALL. THE HIGHER I GET THE LOWER I SINK. I CANT DROWN MY DEMONS AS THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM. powerful stuff

1 Like

I think you should do more KoRn🤟

1 Like

React to kim by eminem (most shocking song ever)

1 Like

All Fucked Up. Never Too Late. Engine 45.

1 Like

Next
1x1 by theme…

1 Like

My brother is being cut hours and someone in the house needs pay the bills.

1 Like

There reviews saying nice but I fail too the relevent part I am broke awaiting a future this seems a good deal. There is no for others too chip in on a great deal.

1 Like

Counselling is not a con right than it can be aired to the public where make money we talk about in healthy way unscripted seems pretty fair I say or do anything arrest me. Only I ask for the death sentence but I deemed unreasonable really out of order on the matter least I know it. It has happened before no one has ever hung themselves it be fine.

1 Like

I lie than they can arrest me on the spot.

1 Like

I have no problems being open too the letter I really don’t in the flesh.

1 Like

Are these famous people worth more than my life or putting some good back into this world barely but she won’t agree because with some everything in life is set.

1 Like