Therapist Reacts to Mantra by Bring Me the Horizon

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswVAjOD6ME

Therapist analyzes the lyrics to Mantra by Bring Me the Horizon to help people understand the allure of blindly following someone else. She describes how we will often follow whatever promises us a life without suffering, but the truth is that is not possible. The song gives us a much more possible and accurate mantra to follow which is that sometimes the truth is hard to hear, but once you do it will set you free AND that getting lost is just a part of finding your path.

1 Like

Do Hi Ren you absolute mad woman lol

1 Like

Can you please do 1x1 (also by bmth)? It really describes how my depression feels a lot of the time
Bmth has saved my life before, I’m very grateful for them

1 Like

Excited for this one! Bring me have played a massive part in helping me with my mental health over the past 10 years. I felt so directionless and outcast but they helped me find a purpose and things to look forward to. Will always be forever grateful for them 🫶🏻🫶🏻

1 Like

I’d love to see a react of rise above this by seether. Love your videos, love bmth :heart_hands:

1 Like

More bring me the horizon songs please!

1 Like

idk where you get suggestions from but I think Rammstein - Ich Will would be nice for your style of reaction, its in german but you can pull up translated lyrics and with the music video you would have a lot to talk about Im pretty sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are done with Slipknot for now, and seem to like BMTH, you should really check out Sikence Speaks, by While She Sleeps. Olie does guest vocals, and they always have a strong message in their lyrics

1 Like

I think your mic input was webcam and not your mic on this one

1 Like

Have you heard “a little bit of” by five finger death punch i like that alot

1 Like

Love me some Bring Me The Horizon !

1 Like

Feel lost in life thank you plus very exhausted don’t know what to think anymore . That was Awesome you had August Burns Red on your channel by the way he’s most likely toured with Slipknot ?

1 Like

I will do anything for you to check out While She Sleeps - To The Flowers with the music video. It is so powerful

1 Like

Please do more Slipknot…

1 Like

I think I remember Ollie saying something like this song was his take on the similarities of a cult and marriage like loving someone unconditionally. Would make sense with his themes on ‘Amo’. Always fun to dig into BMTH.

1 Like

react to “Dont Go” bmth, it’s a beautiful song with interesting lyrics… i love your work and charm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your hair looks so good!!

1 Like

I think you’d be interested in interpreting Avenged Sevenfold songs about losing their friend and previous band member the Rev. There are several songs,
save me
So far away
I won’t see you tonight part 1 & 2
My personal favorite of the four is I won’t see you tonight part 1

1 Like

Pittsburgh by The Amity Affliction would be a solid one if you deviating from Slipknot.

1 Like

Is Green Day’s album saviors in the back? :heart:

1 Like