Therapist reacts to Monster by Skillet

The people i live with know when i change.

I ain’t goin back again - King 810 or Devil don’t cry

For an analysis i think “not gonna die” is one of the best songs from Skillet.

100% recommended :smiley:

Skillet…Yet another GREAT band with a wide variety of GREAT songs!!! Hope we get into some Rise Against, Hailstorm, Default, Trapt, Taproot, Skindred, 311, and Chevelle just to name a few…

Today is my birthday and this is my jam! Had it cranked on the way into work this morning! 🫶🏽:metal:t5::smiling_imp::metal:t5:

absolute banger
literally grew up with this
part 2 of this song is Back From The Dead

this isn’t Tool…

I love Skillet, I saw them at corpus Christi last year, and I love your reaction, you’re funny and pretty

I have a whole collection of amazing songs. I never know who has or hasn’t seen /heard these masterpieces

these rock songs help for sure, paying attention for cues in the body can help for a lot of things, or even behavioral cues. Self awareness can be beneficial even if you feel no need to do it, and it’s fun.

thanks for covering this one and for your insights into it, the body cue’s and the relatability. you definitely have fun with it :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for doing this one :heart: I knew you would love Skillet.

Another song along with some of the others recommended i would recommend Rise and Not Going to Die both solid songs

Please react to not gonna die or whispers in the dark by skillet.

There are thousands of testimonies from people who’ve witnessed psychopaths go into a rage and they all say the same thing. The psycho’s eyes go black.

Ah yes, my favorite band in middle school. I hope you react to more of their songs, you won’t be disappointed

Damn the therapy you provide in these videos is so valuable.

Just thought this would be entertaining a bit… Story of the Year, Rage Against the Machine, Chevelle, Skindred… Specific Songs… “Brother Joe” or “Smoke and a Light” by Ole 60… or “Punching Bag” by Set it off. Please any of that. Love the channel.

You need to react to Awake and Alive, and Not Gonna Die :heart:

You should see Jen the drummer on her spinning drum kit. She’s one BADA** drummer.

You should do a reaction to “wake up” - by suicide silence just make sure you have a lyric sheet pulled up lol