Therapist reacts to Monster by Skillet

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwyXW8yKeM

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Monster by Skillet to discuss the importance of being able to recognize when a strong negative emotion (or monster) is coming up in your body, and then doing what the song says and confessing it so that others can support you through the experience.

Skillet

1 Like

Ah, Skillet…my childhood

“1:5 (live)” by Chinchilla ; “Do you believe” or “For Joe” by Ren please

1 day asking for a reaction to outro by NF :pray::pray:please! You would love it

React to “Rebirthing” by Skillet

Another great reaction. Skillet is one of my favorite bands.
May I suggest these songs.

Feel Invincible
Awake and Alive
Psycho in My Head

Was waiting for the vocal change👍🏼

Could you react to wait and bleed by Slipknot? I think you’d like it

Can you watch to “to be a man” by Dax?. Its really worth watching

Can’t go wrong with Skillet!

rage for me is … Idk witnessing bullying or kinda like a ptsd trigger, or being face to face watching something being / feeling unjust … that would I guess tick me off … but in a way I’d say I rather hurt myself than others … ( growing up ) sigh nowdays watching damn videos on twitter or tiktok random people getting knocked out or beated up for no reason makes me feel some type of way … cause I remember when I … endured it

When I see Taylor react, I’m all over it. One of my favorite people I don’t know.

You are awesome love your reactions

Would love your reaction to " anthem of the lonely" by Nine Lashes

Just saw them in concert 4 days ago playing to a sold out crowd. They were awesome!!! Fantastic sound and so much energy. This one brought the house down!

Hero would be a good one to listen to

Can you react to Asylum or Inside the Fire from Disturbed ? Awesome, Emotional songs. Thanks for video

The next song you should react to is awake and alive

Be ready to do a deep dive into their songs. The woman he is running with (guitarist) is his wife IRL. I’m about half of the views. They are a go to for gym time.

Please, please, please! Solution .45 - Gravitational Lensing. That done really helped me understand I was in my own way.