Therapist Reacts to My Plague by Slipknot

this is the soundtrack to Resident Evil 1 movie

1 Like

this is probably my favorite slipknot song (the album version)

1 Like

One of the few horror movies I like and yes it’s partly because of the soundtrack. Especially this song​:metal:t2::fire::boom::pray:t2::100:

1 Like

Do Killpop next❤…

1 Like

Try the album version…

1 Like

Wrong version. This is the watered down version for the movie soundtrack of resident evil

1 Like

Please react on Slipknot - Black Heart or If rain is what you want. These are such great songs :slight_smile:

1 Like

LEL @ thumbnail… “6 days after listening to slipknot” :smiley:

1 Like

Please react to Slipknot liars funeral

1 Like

Yeah this version ain’t it.

1 Like

I see they Changed and removed a few words from the studio version to what they did in the live one😂. Doesn’t hit quite the same without them but thanks for reacting to my favourite Iowa song😊.

1 Like

this mix sucks. album version is much better.

1 Like

your cuppard in the back…with the glasbricks on them. Inception called , it wants it’s set pieces back :smiley:

1 Like

“Remixed version” not nearly as good as the album version where the lyrics are much more sharp and on point

1 Like

If you see this, please react to falling in reverses reimagine of last resort by Papa Roach

1 Like

Her take and reaction to “I AM HATED” would be interesting and stellar

1 Like

sounds angry? this is the watered down version of the song. id suggest listening to the studio version

1 Like

I wanna see reactions to Tool. Love your channel.

1 Like

Gota agree with everyone else, this version misses out massive bits of the original song

1 Like

The IOWA album version is even heavier that the movie version, i’m a fan of this band and this is kinda soft one.

1 Like