Therapist Reacts to My Plague by Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqnZpx83Yyw

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of My Plague by Slipknot to direct people on how to move through anger in conflict toward compassion. The song allows people to recognize that when we are in conflict with someone and they are being hurtful to us, or treating us poorly it’s often because they do the same to themselves, and that’s how they have learned to relate to people. The song allows us to recognize this truth and use it to move toward compassion for the other person

1 Like

Movie Version sucks…Album Version is soo much better

1 Like

This is the movie version. This isn’t the album version. The album version is the real version.

1 Like

I never heard this version before :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If only the movie version was so bad :sob:

1 Like

Doesn’t even sound like Corey, wtf is this version? :joy:

1 Like

This is very bad version of studio one

1 Like

Ugh she’s listening to the whack version

1 Like

It’s gonna be funny when she gets to “Disasterpiece.”

1 Like

This is the First song i ever heard from slipknot. After that …Hooked for 22 years.

1 Like

4:20 i felt that scream too

1 Like

One of my favorite songs from Slipknot that was both on Iwoa and Resident Evil movie Soundtrack . Can highly relate to this song too .

1 Like

The live version from the Disasterpieces DvD was the best version!

1 Like

Really should react to the album version. Much much better.

1 Like

The album version is even angrier

1 Like

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR ! :smiley: thank you for listen to my request omg ! ^^

1 Like

Maybe you could re-upload the video with the studio version. This one is… not the one we love hahaha

1 Like

I hate hate hate this version. Roadrunner Records was so bad about making different versions of songs so they sounded more radio friendly. They did that a lot to a few Killswitch songs too.

1 Like

I miss the old Slipknot :heart:

React by I Am Hated.

Thanks

1 Like

Please listen to the album version and please listen to Fade to Black by Metallica

1 Like