Therapist reacts to Negative One by Slipknot

YESS!!! Another freaking awesome reaction :heart:

1 Like

Get Evil Dead vibes on this visual by Slipknot one of my favorite horror movies.

1 Like

you should SO react to their older stuff, especially IOWA. That album is nothing but pure anger and emotion. But that is also the album where corey was the most messed up.
(Highly recommend Metabolic, Everything ends, Left behind and The shape.)
Amazing reaction!!

1 Like

Remember when this came out and we were all trying to figure out who the new drummer was. Now he’s gone too. Crazy!

1 Like

Please listen to circle great song.

1 Like

Love the goat scream sample at 4:15

1 Like

I’d be interested to hear your take on Slipknot - Medicine for the Dead. A song about depression.

1 Like

I loved this reaction. I think she was the only one or one of the few who really interpreted something from the song. Other people were like, “they’re satanic” or “that’s a dig at Joey.” Waiting for Killpop and Skeptic’s reaction

1 Like

It is so hard to understand the screams. The few Slipknot songs I can understand are really good, maybe they need to make lyric videos lol.

1 Like

Slipknot - Disasterpiece

WHEN???

1 Like

I think it’s time for Lorna Shore Pain remains I-III, or Falling in Reverse, some Orbit Culture, Insomnium, Agalloch… and many more

1 Like

Hurt by Johnny Cash will make you cry. Klonopin by Adam Calhoun or Save Me by Jelly Roll

1 Like

Purity the next pls!..

1 Like

1:23 correct face to make when listening to slipknot

1 Like

The Poet and the Pendulum (Official Live) by Nightwish. Powerful song. Powerful performance. Much to analyze in that song. Enjoy.

1 Like

Analysis: flawless
Interpretation: doubtless
Stinkface when Corey steps in: priceless :joy:
Hope everyone has a great weekend :grinning:
Stay (sic) :metal:t3:

1 Like

We,re all waiting anxiously for Killpop…that track is a fukn monster

1 Like

You’re the best reactor :metal:

1 Like

Try Lonely Day by system of the down