Therapist reacts to Negative One by Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7UIU6A0vE

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Slipknot’s song “Negative One” to discuss how we all have pain living inside of us and the song calls us back to the choice of whether we are going to live our lives through that pain or if we are going to chose to live in alignment with our true, best selves. It’s easy to point our fingers at others for causing our pain, but regardless of where the pain came from it is our responsibility to deal with its impact on us, and this song calls us to make the right choice.

1 Like

You should react to diluted, Corey doesn’t want to sing that song live cuz it’s too emotional for him

1 Like

You will love “corey taylor - Snuff (acoustic version)”

1 Like

If rain is what you want is an amazing song. Love the channel and your explanations.

1 Like

Sooner or later Slipknot will run out of videos, try some other bands like Type O Negative, Opeth, and Tool. Lots of Lots and lots of trauma in those bands.
Fun reaction.

1 Like

Love the reactions and analysis. Would love to see you check out Lorna shore- the pain remains trilogy

1 Like

You need to go down a NIN rabbit hole next. Trent is very familiar with pain and suffering

1 Like

Can you do the nameless next

1 Like

This is the one Sipknot video that disturbs me XD

1 Like

this is my favourit slipknot song of all :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You should switch over to black metal at some point. :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You should react to Killpop from slipknot

1 Like

This was an epic comeback for Slipknot. I believe this was the first single and I was blown away. I remember exactly where I was when I first heard it.

1 Like

DO YOU WANT A SONG ABOUT A VERY DEPRESSED PERSON TALKING ABOUT IT? here you have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMC3D6lA99U Spanish rap song with english subs.

1 Like

Slipknot Killpop…

1 Like

Awesome analyssis as usual! Slipknot overdose… MORE MORE MORE!!!

1 Like

you should React to “Metabolic” by slikpnot?

1 Like

you should React to “Metabolic” by slikpnot?

1 Like

Yes my ex left me and yes she manipulated and lied and yes she shares a responsibility in destroying our family, but thats where it ends. How I handled it, how I sunk into depression and became something unrecognizable to myself was all on me. Makes me sad but now that I know…well…here we go!

1 Like

I knew you will love this song haha, thank you so much for react to it :metal:t3:

1 Like