Therapist reacts to People=Shit by Slipknot

It’s exactly about those words, that’s why I’m still here, for me it has been a mantra for many fuckin years. It’s about discipline. Not ever give up. Really cool you mention these words (stop your… through it). Really cool!

1 Like

OK you Broke into IOWA live next up is Spit it Out from this same Disasterpieces live show

1 Like

Due to being treated like an outsider my entire life I absolutely have embraced this People = Shit mentality. Because I didn’t go to public school, because I wasn’t popular as a kid and neither were my parents Ive been treated as less than human my entire life. Most people in my community assume and treat me as if I have no education and no value. Thus I require people to approach me if they want to get to know me. But in the end the ones who do and have were only trying to get in to sabotage and or take what they can and leave me with less. I didn’t go to public schools due to the Faculty bullying me in the 3rd and 4th grade. 5th grade forward I was homeschooled. They don’t realize that I scored higher on my GED HiSET than anyone before me in my local area. Giving myslef credit here I am highly educated.
But due to the DODO or sheeple effect where if yoy aren’t part of their flock you must be a loser. I simply keep my boundries and don’t share my wisdom or generous caring nature with anyone in my community.

1 Like

You should check out, “satan is real” by kreator. its really good, i think you’ll like it.

1 Like

This is the best channel ever! Beautiful therapist, great music and has helped me soo much with my mental health! Follower for life!!!

1 Like

This song and The Heretic Anthem perfectly describe my misanthropy. Yeah, I’m a misanthrope. But with everything I’ve been through, I have my reasons…

1 Like

I like that you have been breaking down Slipknot but I really think you need to learn each members name and the role they play in the band as well to see what they bring to the band. You will be able to see who the inspiration come from in a lot of their stuff.

1 Like

can you react to more system of a down like needles or streamline or lonely day they touch on very close subjects to me and im sure to many others and if you dont mind discussing suicide maybe you can do soil by them

1 Like

Thank you for all these SK reactions, love the rabbit hole you’ve been going down and breaking everything down. Please keep it up!!! :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, they were kinda mad in 2001.
I think everyone was.
Everyone had the right to be angry in 2001.

We need a People=Sh*t song right now.

You really need to do some Tool.
You wanna talk about anger, frustration and fighting your way though it.
That’s one deep rabbit hole.

1 Like

I’ve listen to slipknot for a very long especially during times of depression I still do till this day and due to being in a toxic marriage and getting divorced try listening to New Abortion

1 Like

Personally, when i was going to a really bad place mentally, i was almost to the point of “ending myself”…This is the music that got me through that. And it is the reason i chose that mask to be tattoed in me, in a homage to that, to the feeling i was going through, and managed to not do it.

“It never stops you can’t be everything to everyone
Contagion, I’m sittin’ at be side of Satan
What do you want from me?
They never told me the failure I was meant to be, yea
Overdo it don’t tell me you blew it
Stop your bitchin’ and fight your way through it
I’m not like you, I just fuck up”

1 Like

When I hear People =Shit by Slipknot start to think how my narcissistic father is a pos.

1 Like

I really love the way you can dance any metal song :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You should definatley go to a Slipknot show. You are officially now a maggot( term for Slipknot fans)

1 Like

This was my first slipknot song that I ever heard and it’s the one that got me into slipknot you have to react to slipknot disasterpieces live in London 2002

1 Like

I really appreciate your view on their music but I really think the meaning behind this song is People = Shit and they just hate them lol

1 Like

Highlight of my day lol great vid, thank you :heart: :blush:

1 Like

Strap in for whenever you get around to watching Disasterpiece. It’s more metal than a kettle.

1 Like

The true meaning behind this song is about how their record company wanted them to go radio friendly and tone themselves down. This song is a middle finger to everyone who tried to get in their way.

1 Like