Therapist reacts to People=Shit by Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw6LRRQWcm0

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of People = shit by Slipknot to discuss how people often adapt this belief as a way to protect themselves from the pain of loss or disappointment. This belief also prevents us from the power of connection. The song calls us to FIGHT against this belief and take responsibility for creating a better life for ourselves and those around us

1 Like

My 14 year daughter’s first concert at 9 years old was Slipknot. This is her favorite song!

1 Like

You need to react to live drum cam from the same concert and same song

1 Like

Please Bloody Engel - Avatar
You’ll love it for sure :smiley:

1 Like

Loved it, another great video!!

1 Like

you should check out scissors - slipknot

1 Like

You really are making your way through the slipknot songs. I think you should do surfacing next.

1 Like

I watch every video because it brings back memories of being able to express myself like this. That part of me died a long time ago ina place far from home, but i still smile seeing you have the emotion. Id definitely love for you to keep making reactions👍

1 Like

I grew up on this!!! Devils horns to the air!

1 Like

You should react to I am Hated by Slipknot.

1 Like

Please review Slipknot - Me Inside. They almost got sued for it… Ok they did but won.

1 Like

Fuckn jam!!..

lady next song- Disasterpiece

1 Like

Do heretic anthem…

1 Like

Not enough people react to this concert - arguably one of Slipknots best in my opinion! Iowa era Slipknot was the best. Great content and insight as always thanks!

1 Like

Another Slipknot track from their first self titled album… Liberate

1 Like

you should react to disasterpiece

1 Like

Fun fact: That’s not pyro, Joey just played so hard that his drums frequently exploded.

1 Like

Thumbs up for the editor.:smile:

1 Like

This is by far becoming my favorite reaction channel on YouTube! You make my lunch breaks even more enjoyable !

1 Like