Therapist Reacts to Ritual by The Devil Wears Prada

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPeplewVSMI

Therapist uses the lyrics of Ritual by The Devil Wears Prada to discuss how a desire for certainty and “known future” leads to conformity. It’s true that being a dreamer requires a certain level of comfort with uncertainty and if you want to be a dreamer you have to learn how to become comfortable in the unknown. This song can be an anthem to listen to as you’re following your dreams.

1 Like

If i had a therapist like her i would consider doing some headbang therapy? Can you move to Amsterdam please. :grinning:

1 Like

Being a survivor of sexual abuse(ages 4 to 12), I found my therapy through music. Primarily metal, but I do listen to other stuff. If it “speaks” to me. I don’t like talking about my past, some people DO know about it. But I never delve into specifics and rarely wanna talk about it. I tried when I was 22/23, when I ended up in Anger Management. But it just made me angrier. So, I quit. Anyway, just wanted to say, I enjoy your channel & your reactions. Keep up the GREAT work! :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

This was great! You should look into doing The Fighter by In This Moment. It gives me focus and drive, not to mention goosebumps.

1 Like

yay taylor time…

1 Like

Also check out the new plot in you!

1 Like

Definitely check out Cancer by them. Some of the most heartbreaking writing ever released.

1 Like

Please< make a react on Linkin Park “In The End”. You will definetely like it

1 Like

I really enjoy your content and it would be great if more therapists talked about the positive effects of metal music in the future, as this genre is very stigmatized.

1 Like

I really enjoy your content and it would be great if more therapists talked about the positive effects of metal music in the future, as this genre is very stigmatized.

1 Like

You, ma’am, was what the world needed! Thanks for the awesome videos! Keep killin it!

1 Like

Being a survivor of physical abuse from ages 6 to 10 and then a survivor of sexual abuse from 12 to 14 I also found therapy through music and it really helped me get through all of the emotions and anger that I had having gone through that and I still find music helpful having been diagnosed with a mental health disorder.

1 Like

Please react to “While she sleeps - To the flower” please!

1 Like

I hope you do more Hollow Front in the future!

1 Like

What you’re wearing makes me smile

1 Like

Day 1 of requesting you react to “A Better Place, A Better Time” by Streetlight Manifesto…one of the songs that has helped me most through the hardest times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsDQQmuC7q8

1 Like

Mudvayne dig or happy or mushroomhead qwerty

1 Like

Do Nymphetamine- cradle of filth

1 Like

Do more of Lacey sturm :love_you_gesture:.

1 Like

please you have to listen to Vitriol, I have to see your reaction I love your faces :pray:t2::rofl:

1 Like