Therapist reacts to Slipknot "The Devil In I"

wow! first one to really undestand what he is saying.
i actually find that REALLY interesting^^

1 Like

Snuff and devil in I are actually our songs…
Hard to wtch!

1 Like

SUBCRITO PRECIOSA :two_hearts:
saludos desde peru :peru:

1 Like

You should definitely watch the making of this music video. You’ll definitely see some more interesting things about each member of the band on a psychological level.

1 Like

I have something to add: Slipknot traditionally swaps masks with new ones for every album. In this case, the people who are “self-harming” in the video are their “old” themselves with the old masks, while the ones actually playing the song are the “present” themselves with a new style for the new album. Btw fire reaction, love from Italy! <3

1 Like

Their lyrics have more depth on “All hope is gone” album, you might find it very insteresting

1 Like

Your takes on the songs by Slipknot is so darn positive. I wish I could see you react to some of my favorites that simply can’t be given a good spin.

1 Like

You looked a bit weird… But i was a good reaction all said. Nice :+1:

1 Like

People focus on the death scenes because they are so graphic and visceral but fighting those devils inside you, those demons, are not that different. I knew people who fought those demons and won and others who fought them and lost. Those who lost lived to talk about it and the rest are no longer with us. Each death in the video elicits an emotional reaction of some kind from every person watching and it speaks volumes about what each band member considers to be their own devil and or fear. The song “Dead Memories” speaks more to their ego, before they ended up killing them in “Devil in I”, you should check it out.

1 Like

Love that you get into it. how we feel and metal is actually a medicine. Metal for me is yoga. keeps me calm.

1 Like

Yes, like Epstien Island. I wish the Dems would face their devil inside.

1 Like

Greatings from Patagonia,this is for stress realease!!

1 Like

The music of your training Fight Do!!

1 Like

Its was the spirit of Slipknot!!

1 Like

Therapist get in to the game thinking they can self diagnosed but then find out they cant! how many Devils do you have

1 Like

Arch Enemy has a song called Reason to Believe and you may like that one too.

1 Like

This video symbolizes the killing of their old selves to bring on a new era. That’s why they are wearing the old masks from the last album when they self delete.

1 Like

Can you please react to snuff my slipknot

1 Like

The chains are the Holy Spirit and once removed you will see the carnal rage of us all thus the devil in I song written by Satan not Slipknot

1 Like

Do Sleep Token - Are you really ok?

:slight_smile:

1 Like