Therapist reacts to Slipknot "The Devil In I"

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
1 Like

Your reaction was fantastic. It is so relieving to occasionally watch someone actually listen to the lyrics and try and get the meaning behind them, whether it’s the artists intended meaning or one you pull from them for yourself. More importantly, my faith in humanity refuses to die, as much as I’d like it to, because of the minority of people in the world like yourself you actually give a damn about other people. If only there were a lot more like you. Thank you for this.

1 Like

Maybe i’m wrong, but i think they are living the worst nigthtmare of each one!!:fearful:

1 Like

Great video as always. We need more! I wish to have even a fraction of your energy. Thanks for the lyrical analysis

1 Like

You should react to holding on to smoke by motionless in white!

1 Like

Great video. I love that you’re actually experiencing real Metal and not just Metalcore.
We’ve been using this music for DECADES!
That, and I very much relate to the lyrics of this song and l love the music.

1 Like

I wish i had her as a therapist. Would have saved me alot of the jump through hoops like a monkey and whistle like a dolphin shit.But while you’re here, take these meds. They’ll make you feel better :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::clown_face::clown_face::smiling_imp: I found theres only a few things better than iced water. 3 of them are metal, a yo-yo and explosives. Stay Thirsty My Friends :rofl::rofl::rofl::partying_face::fu:

1 Like

You Hear it. This is one of the best reactions I’ve seen from someone in your field. I recommend Wait and Bleed and Disasterpiece, and snuff(Cory acoustic)Listen, make your professional opinion, and then look up the meaning from the writers. I bet you’ll be on track with the feelings just a bit off on the target of the pain. And if you just want to have a good time, spit it out at download 2009. That one just sit back and enjoy because this reaction made you a maggot like me and many others. You see past the masks

1 Like

Everybody like voice’s of Corey

1 Like

One of my favorite songs by them so much meaning to the words

1 Like

The greatest reaction to this song!!! Perfect !!! Good job

1 Like

I love how “Metal” you are. I wish people would stop & really listen to or at least read the lyrics to this music. They might actually realize how truly important this music really is. Great reaction!!!

1 Like

Great reaction! Just please pause when you have a comment about it, i feel like you missed alot of important lyrics! :purple_heart: Check out the song Finale, Sic, Da Sade, Snuff, literally dozens of songs! Welcome to the rabbit hole! :smiling_imp::tada:

1 Like

Love ur reaction :blush: i think u understand

1 Like

I feel like if you actually listened to the lyrics and tried to analyze it instead of talking over it, it would be much more interesting video than just you talking about the title of the song.

1 Like

I knew i liked Slipknot, I just wasn’t exactly sure… Glad I found a new dope channel

1 Like

Gotta watch the " behind the scenes the devil in I" it’s a pretty good story about the video

1 Like

The video shows every fear of each band member. Ironically, the song is more of a ballad for a lost.

1 Like

The song and the video are about letting the past die in order to ascend. That’s why all the members are killing their old selves and becoming something new.

1 Like

1 you must be a maggot to understand that they are killing off old masks and bringing in two more band members

1 Like