Therapist reacts to Slipknot “Wait And Bleed”

I have Autism and Adhd. Slipknot has given me strength to keep fighting to live. I am strong!

1 Like

I love how excited you get and break down the metaphors it’s like the kids on the movie Goonies when figure the map out lol exact feelings I had the first time I jammed the Knot… can’t wait to see you when Pantera Domination in Moscow is on your screen! Mad respect

1 Like

I cannot wait for this channel to stumble upon: Bloodywood, In this Moment, Falling in Reverse, Disturbed, and EPICA.

1 Like

Metal music is embodiment of therapy, the harder they go and more truth song has, gives one a bliss state or eternal peace…While this mainstream radio pop music is designed to promote materialism and false sense of reality for all people listening to it thus making them depressed, disoriented and eventually they go to therapist cuz generic materialistic music destroyed their ego and perception of reality. While in metal and hardcore music is what you hear is what you get and its raw poetry which makes people feel eternal peace throught music.

1 Like

You should definitely check out drown by bring me the horizon! Amazing song and focuses to mental health!

1 Like

With Slipknot, the more “rugged” or beat up the masks, the worse mental space these guys were (and the better the music!)

1 Like

I’m 36 years old. This band saved my life in the 6th grade. The lyrics of this band connected with me so hard. They wrote my soul into songs and packaged it just for me. Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

You offer insightful analysis girl.

Songs a therapist can really work worth

• Eyeless
  • Surfacing
  • Diluted
  • Scissors

Trust me.

1 Like

Well you got a new sub!..

1 Like

If you enjoyed the video, do the right thing and hit that like button.

1 Like

I believe footage for this video was filmed at a festival in Sydney. Wish I was there. I believe that not just music like this, but all genres of music is therapy. I prefer rock and roll with AC/DC being at the top of my list. But keep doing what you’re doing. By the way, metal heads & rock and rollers are the happiest people!

1 Like

We are Maggots! Alone together :metal:

1 Like

One of my favorite slipknot songs always has been. So relatable but if you’ve been burnt too many times being vulnerable all you can do is keep it in and suffer in silence.

1 Like

This is me now . I’m really struggling to find a reason to keep living, but I’m also struggling to find motivation to keep going. I’m bleeding out and I am alone

1 Like

The song is about someone who slit their wrist in a bathtub and waiting die! You’re over analyzing the song

1 Like

Damn you will love sleep token - granite

1 Like

I’m in love with her . She never heard it before and girl rocks it , fits into it​:open_mouth::heart::heart:

1 Like

This is hilarious to watch with no sound :joy:

1 Like

This is Corey’s least favorite song to sing live

1 Like

Has she done a reaction to snuff? I feel like that one is heavy

1 Like