Therapist reacts to Solway Firth by Slipknot

I needed this so badly the past 25 years. A therapist explaining they why I related so deeply with Slipknot and how they were a voice I always felt was never allowed to be shared.

1 Like

Diluted is a must. No lyrics have ever hit me as hard as the lyrics from diluted

1 Like

Please do The Dying Song(Time to Sing)

1 Like

A Liar’s Funeral, you have to check out that song if you liked this one, pretty please, love your reactions, big fan!!!

1 Like

The killer’s on the hill are the men and women on Capital Hill in my interpretation. Corey may have had other ideas, but my soul resonated with calling Washington D.C for what they are Killer’s on a Hill picking our bones

1 Like

40+ yrs of undiagnosed/under diagnosed living. This was one of a dzn songs I gave my latest therapist to listen to before we even had our initial meeting!!

1 Like

Hello! React Vendetta by Slipknot

1 Like

The programme parts is from the boys Corey tends to use lyrics to what’s happened in real life

1 Like

This song released 2 weeks after my wife of a year and a half decided out of nowhere she didn’t wanna be married anymore and left. Needless to say it was on repeat for quite a while lol

1 Like

You need to see a live show…group therapy at its finest.

1 Like

Holy crap she did not disappoint

1 Like

imo the best Slipknot song

1 Like

React to disasterpiece already

1 Like

This song kicks ass, but I think the title was the unexplainable one

1 Like

Personally I think this is one of their best songs, great breakdown of it

1 Like

That last verse that returns to the initial pain fueled by all of the anger, and frustration from the previous sections of the song always hits me the hardest. I imagine that anyone who has dealt with that situation themselves will feel that part of the song the most. It gets me so tearful with rage while rocking out that it usually ends with a silent scream. ❤‍🩹

1 Like

gotta do “orphan”
probably my favorite off this album :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::notes::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was expecting your reaction to Solway Firth, and you didn’t disappoint. As always, it is a very thoughtful and deep analysis. Spot on

1 Like

Yesss one of my favorite songs, plus its uploaded on my birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Slipknot is my favorite band and I regret I never understood the music until I’ve found these videos; the band always speaking to me.

I only know that in real life I’ve battled years of anxiety and depression- everyone always saying it was just in my head despite the evident fact that I’ve had people in my life who had it out for me and took every opportunity to tear me down. 7 years later, I still don’t have friends who don’t let me be honest and vulnerable

1 Like