Therapist reacts to Stinkfist by Tool

Absolutely fantastic reaction and analysis. I love how they make you experience and feel through the music, what the lyrics are saying. Pure lyrical and sonic alchemy!

1 Like

Actually this song was the first song I’ve heard from Tool, and those days I was like 12-13 and I couldn’t speak or understand anything in English, the only part that I could understand was “Show Me that You Love Me and we belong together “ And I thought this is a very romantic music :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This song is about society’s insatiable lust for increasing stimulation and desensitizing everything

1 Like

Could “stinkfisting” not be generatively pleasurable to some people? But…yeah…I get the song still. :wink:

1 Like

Quite recently I was driving to work and played this song and then it hit me: this is just song about fisting :laughing: Mind that Tool is known for hiding things in plain view so that theory isn’t so improbable IMHO :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

YESSS!!YESSS!! Tool!!!

1 Like

If you’re going to do a reaction to Tool , maybe use a picture of ‘Tool Maynard’, not A Perfect Circle’ Maynard…

1 Like

Sorry for changing the subject, Tool is one of my favorite bands. I found a new band, Small Town Titons. I suggest you listen to some of their songs. I think you will enjoy their music and their lyrics.
Thanks

1 Like

I’d like you to have a look at Lawrence - Don’t Loose Sight (acousticish). It’s a song on the other side of the mental health spectrum in that it’s a positive song that lifts you.
I liken watching this performance to “going to mental health church” in good way.

1 Like

“The role of the artist is to ask questions, not answer them.” Tool understood that so well

1 Like

Just a good family song using anal fisting as a metaphor for overstimulation. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hey girl!! Love your channel! TOOL Army forever!:heart:

1 Like

If there’s any song by Tool that a therapist should do, Prison Srex would be it. It’s all about trauma and how the abused become the abuser.

1 Like

This one is about the cycle of abuse.

1 Like

Obviously it’s a Metaphorical Ironic song… lol

1 Like

I haven’t heard this song in a while, and your reactions are cute and funny

1 Like

You shouldn’t have even touched this song

1 Like

Can you please do a reaction to TOOL - Invincible???

1 Like

Hi there. I’m back as always cause I love your channel. So I was wondering as always could u please react to Fear Campaign by the great metal band Fear Factory. I think it would be one u might enjoy analyzing. Thanks and keep up the amazing work

1 Like

Love your interpretation and analysis, it feels very wholesome. You’re an absolute joy!

1 Like