Therapist Reacts to Sugar by System of a Down

Hey, just a suggestion; you should check out metallica’s the day that never comes. It’s a beautiful song and a very good one for a therapist to react to! Love your content!

I always took it to mean; even sugar is fake. We have Elitists pretending to be populists who took over the majority of control over education and media for a reason🤔. And we seemingly now have generations of credulous believers roaming about the land; repeating the same “truths” they are fed, and demanding you too must believe it.

You need to do Serj Tankian’s Empty Walls

love your videos can you react to scissors by slipknot

Hey. Really love your videos, very interesting insight as to what you’re watching. There’s a cool song by Scion called “I am the blade” I’d love to see your reaction to it and hear your insight. Thanks

“The whole sound dynamic combined with the lyrics…” This is System of a Down.

Whitenessed them live
2000 metallic sanitarium tour
Line up
Power man 5000
System of a down
Kid Rock
Korn
Metallica
:upside_down_face: great times!!!

every person needs to see this band live awesome

Great post. What came to mind for me was the dichotomy of aspartame vs sugar and the fact both can be bad for one’s health. Then I wondered about the differences of vicarious and authentic living. The sweeteners and the bitterness of life if you will. Interesting stuff.

Your one unpainted fingernail is really fucking with my OCD right now lol.

Prison song by SYOAD also a good one.

Hi the video makes reference to the artificial sweetener Aspartame, which was rumored to cause uncontrollable homicidal tendencies and brain tumors. In the video, the words “Aspartame kills” pop up briefly, possibly relating to the lyric…In essence, “Sugar” is a chaotic, frenzied shout into the void about the absurdity of modern life, the desensitization to violence, and the struggle to find genuine meaning amidst it all.

System of a Down def. has some political songs with more focused lyrics … but a lot of their stuff, like this, is just abstract expression, influenced by the Dada Movement

Developed in reaction to World War I, the Dada movement consisted of artists who rejected the logic, reason, and aestheticism of modern capitalism, instead expressing nonsense, irrationality, and anti-bourgeois protest in their works

Kurt Cobain wrote lyrics by a similar method, sometimes bragging his words were just cut-up phrases he thought sounded good together. It’s being subversive through absurdism.

Let’s be perfectly frank, Mrs Claus wouldn’t allow Santa to saddle up for Christmas Eve if he was in the kinda shape Joe Biden is in.

System of a Down def. has some political songs with more focused lyrics … but a lot of their stuff, like this, is just abstract expression, influenced by the Dada Movement

Developed in reaction to World War I, the Dada movement consisted of artists who rejected the logic, reason, and aestheticism of modern capitalism, instead expressing nonsense, irrationality, and anti-bourgeois protest in their works

Kurt Cobain wrote lyrics by a similar method, sometimes bragging his words were just cut-up phrases he thought sounded good together. It’s being subversive through absurdism.

This is the analysis I’ve been waiting for :smiley:

Soil please…

Alias by in flames :pray::pray::pray:

Check Harakiri by Serj…

Sad thing is the beging is the real news and she is shocked