Therapist Reacts to Sugar by System of a Down

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaO_MgKbAj0

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Sugar by System of a Down to discuss how people try to use synthetic sweetness to manage real pain and this only causes more turmoil. The song points to the reality that we have to allow bitterness to come up and learn how to grapple with it without reaching for synthetic sweetness.

#systemofadown

Pumped!!! Let’s go!!!..

You should do what I’ve done by linkin park​:pray::pray::heart:

Please do “Soil” next! Serj lost his friend to suicide, and it’s about his emotions around that.

spiders - system of a down you may also like :wink:

I’ll admit system of a down hold beliefs different from myself BUT they have some songs that hit the nail on the head, sugar and BYOB, are differently those songs

Please do Thoughtless by Korn…
Im begging you.
It would personally mean so much too me.

Thanks from France :)…

Day 3 of asking for you to react to my stress by nf

Hi. Can u react to Fear Factory. And the song is Fear Campaign!!! Great tune and great topic fear. Thanks

I paused a movie for this (again) did not disappoint

No, BabyGhost Stranger Deja Vu or Stressin is absolutely perfect for this channel. Also, more of the style of the therapist reacts that she might actually add to her playlist. You’ll have to actually type in the title because she is a HIDDEN gem. I suggest BabyGhost Stranger Deja Vu. Everything she makes is underrated and beautiful. It’s about moving on and actually therapeutic discovery.

Take a gander to Pantera " Revolution Is My Name".

Hell yeah, would love to see your take on From Autumn To Ashes song “Alive or Just Breathing”

Can you react to too late to call an ambulance by Psychonaut 4?

Great reaction. You should do a break down of the Skinny Puppy song ‘deep down trauma hounds’

Oh and whoever requested SOAD, check out the Azahriah - Tartarosz. You’ll never find something closer to SOAD, true Hungarian music

Soil or Spiders from Systen of a Down too! Please!!!

When my son was 5 and my twin girls were 4, I remember them in the back seat repeating, “Sugar!” when we would listen to this song…proud dad moment. Lol

Day 4-Dream theater panic attack, six degrees of inner turbulence, scenes from a memory, a nightmare to remember