Therapist reacts to System of a Down - Aerials

I think you’d really enjoy their song, SUGAR!!!

1 Like

Once again asking for your reaction to The Feel Again by Blue October. lol

1 Like

To me have an Opened mind and stop being so close minded. NIN please!!! Evanescence, Parkway Drive… Love your reactions.

1 Like

Therapist, you are awesome! I love your candor and not to mention a foxy babe.

1 Like

Oh you have to dive into some Type O Negative. R.I.P. Peter Steele

1 Like

I would love to see you listen to “Wax Wings” by periphery. not only are his lyrics soo impactful, but his singing is award worthy.

1 Like

Bands recommended: The Warning and Jinjer. The Warning are three sisters from Mexico playing rock/hard rock and sometimes more metal-ish. Their lyrics are often clever and interesting with a lot of psychological storytelling and at other times their lyrics comment a lot on modern society. Jinjer is a metalcore-ish band from Ukraine and there is a lot of psychological food for thought as well as occasional social commentary in their lyrics as well.

1 Like

Given up by Linkin Park next please :pleading_face:

1 Like

You should check some Chevelle out. A band that never got enough credit. Love me some Chevelle

1 Like

Check out People =Sh1t by Slipknot or disasterpeice, the latter is about his time being bullied when he was younger

1 Like

Las caras qué hace me encanta jajaj.
Saludos desde Argentina.

1 Like

PLEASE react to “Inamorata” from Metallica, no one is doing it you should!

1 Like

I’ve been listening to this song since i was 14 years old, i’m 22 now and i’ve NEVER looked at this song by that perspective.
Your analysis touched me really deep, i relate to pretty much everything that you said about perspectives.
You must be a damn good therapist, i wish i could be your client, i feel like i’d learn a lot from you and you could be a great help for this tough time i’m going through. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I’ve generally not been big into lyrics, feelings them as just another instrument, but some bands have lyrical themes that can’t be ignored. I usually go with the feel of the music. I love in this song how the first chorus drops in volume from the verse before it, beings rather subdued. The next time the chorus hits, it stays loud, keeping the the intensity of the verses. The song is building to that point, stress and intensity increasing, the chorus is the release, and the outro is the calm after.

1 Like

I would lo love you to break down some Linkin Park songs. Given Up would be a great one to hear you break down the lyrics.

1 Like

Yeah Ren would be great, start with Hi Ren and Sic Boi then any of his music, including The Big Push and Trick the Fox

1 Like

Taylor we need more people like you in this world! Beautiful on the outside but also the inside too! Plus u love metal lol perfect package! :blue_heart:

1 Like

react to ERRA - SNOWBLOOD. thank u

1 Like

This Babe is gonna lose her shit when/if she listens to ‘Suicidal Tendencies’…LOL

1 Like

Do sabaton!..

1 Like