Therapist reacts to System of a Down - Aerials

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQOVdqaxJE

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of “Aerials” by System of a Down to discuss the importance of shifting your perspective and releasing control. Most people think the path to a better life involves controlling every possible aspect of their life, but the truth is there is so much we will never be able to control, and the best path to a free life is by shifting your perspective to a larger 20,000 feet view. This song is a call to release control and trust that at 20,000 feet everything will make sense.

1 Like

For a song that has no meaning, it sure means a lot.

1 Like

Such an amazing song…

1 Like

Just found you and am loving your reactions. It doesn’t appear as you’ve been turned onto Ren yet. As someone can really dive into mental health and other deep content I think you would find a deep rabbit hole with Ren’s music. The place to start is the song Hi Ren. (Also the way you feel music would make for incredible content with REN’s music)

1 Like

Killswitch Engage “I am broken too” deals with so many mental health issues.
Make Them Suffer “Erase me” is another great song with meaningful lyrics.
I’ll be patiently waiting :joy:

1 Like

Your interpretations speak to me.

1 Like

DISASTERPIECE!!! Or people=shit it would be awesome to see you react to either of those disasterpiece’s lyrics are apparently based on Corey’s childhood bully and man he says a LOT so there’s some good material there

1 Like

You will lose it when you get to hear Question :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please check out Jinjer, “Perennial”, “Vortex”, or “Pit of Consciousness”. Love your work. Thank you

1 Like

I’ve always interpreted the song’s lyrics as inviting the listener to be critical of their own mindset, but when combined with the powerful music, it feels very empowering and uplifting.

1 Like

I don’t know if it may interest you, but there’s this musician called Jeff Burgess, who for a time went as “Just Fern”, and did a song at that time called “Daughter”, which would be interesting to see you react to.

1 Like

Lonely Day next please…

1 Like

Yo conosco canciones inspiradas en echos reales que me gustaria que analizará el problema es que son en español la barrera del idioma :pensive:

1 Like

I like you more and more. Love you jammin and not stopping too much and most importantly you just get it. Very insightful

1 Like

this place more then any should check out “Stone sour - Omega”

1 Like

New fan here. I love how you get so into the music and you really pick some bangers to react to. My suggestion would be to react to a song called Nemo by a band called Nightwish. Maybe a more mainstream suggestion would be Disturbed’s reason to fight. It got me through some hard times. God bless, and all the success in the world to you.

1 Like

That outfit is next level🔥

1 Like

That outfit is next level🔥

1 Like

Please react to All Fucked Up by The Amity Affliction and So Low by Koe Wetzel

1 Like

New sub, I see you haven’t done Tool, Ren or Jinger. I cant wait for you to get to them.

Great channel, love the prospective.

1 Like