Therapist Reacts to Vermilion by Slipknot Part 1

When are you gonna react to Bring me the Horizon

1 Like

Id love to see a killpop reaction its one of my favorites

1 Like

Pantera ~ Suicide Note 1 & 2 :fire:
~ They should probably be done together though to feel the full force of it!!

1 Like

the thing about this therapist reacting to these videos is that she plays and listens through the whole song, unlike other people that pause the video every 2 seconds, then, she gives a completely true and thoughtful perspective of the video. good job!

1 Like

I think it’s important to notice in this song, and some others, that Corey has a… complicated “relationship” with the music industry. lol

1 Like

this is one of the songs I never loved

1 Like

Love this series I know you don’t me but it genuinely feels like you understand me through the music I love, can you do falling in reverse next?

1 Like

The song is from the perspective of a killer and their obsession with there viticum. The butterfly is the transition , which the killer believed they could make her into what they wanted her to be.

1 Like

I see it as someone who is living their life and are invisible to everyone. Yet, when she pretends ro be something she is not…hence, the mask… that is when people notice her.

This girl in the video is like my BPD ex. One of my saddest losses ever. I couldn’t save her. I couldn’t make her real. She was without hope or life… She was chasing that butterfly… Off the bridge.

If I missed react to left behind by slip.

1 Like

next song , the finale…

1 Like

The song is about putting your partner on a pedestal and the idea that the person is “perfect”. at the end when he’s saying she isn’t real he’s saying there’s no such thing as a perfect person. I wont let this build up inside of me is saying he wont let himself keep chasing the perfect girl because there’s no such thing.

1 Like

She has to put on her mask to deal with the world… I can relate, being ADHD and on the spectrum

1 Like

Do Birth of the Cruel next! Please!

1 Like

“The masks we wear change who pilots the vessel. an alter of our unmasked self; the empowered for the victim, the vulnerable for the manipulative, controlled maniac to chaotic depressive. We hide what shames us behind what our world desires.”

1 Like

It’s a girl with a heroin addiction fixated on something while life passes her by as her demons fixate on her with the same obsession she has on them.
Going through life once this is you it is you fire or no matter what you do to change your life the past always follows you and you will always be one bad decision away from pulling your hair out in distress over the fact you can’t get away and no matter what you do to cope with it,it never gets any better.

What a tuff life to live I feel sorry for all that suffer and I give all my thanks to NA,AA and encourage anyone with a problem to get help and when you find the light to follow it with the same obsession you’ve always had with things prior

1 Like

Slipknot Forever Baby!! :fire::guitar::fire:

1 Like

Im loving her reactions, cant wait to see any reaction of Architects. Would be nice know her point of View about “Doomsday”

1 Like

I enjoy your thoughts and breakdowns of all the songs you do even if some are about a different topic than you perceive. Plz do people=shit, slipknot has an official audio only version but there are live versions as well but studio version i think is best for a first reaction.

1 Like