Therapist Reacts to Yen by Slipknot

Had a long talk to my self about the troubles I’m in and no one listened like you said that people would help. I call you a fake. I thought there would be help …nothing there. Just another reason why my life is meant nothing and I need to find a way out. Thanks for you non support. Bye bitches!

1 Like

Therapist, you’re awesome! You love analyzing their songs.
I like your dance moves too.

1 Like

Kill You by Korn…

1 Like

Your reactions/analysis is the best thing I’ve discovered on YouTube in a long time

1 Like

Yen is the Japanese currency, but great video it helps.

1 Like

I love this song. Never had any idea what it might even be about. Nice perspective on it!

1 Like

Love this song so much…

1 Like

Please react to Given up, lost or crawling by Linkin Park. All super deep songs.

1 Like

Listen to the end of the song again, and just know the pain that comes through as a small child curled up in a ball just listening to something that soothed them!! At one point in time! Music is a blessing! All there is too it! My son to be fiance and I share a song with each other everyday! Doesn’t matter about genre, and until 2 months ago, when I started showing her reaction videos, even the ones where they do t like the song at all, she’s starting to understand why I like them!! Watch some shit with some other people, and can’t really argue with them, just a long for the same ride!!:heart::joy::cry:

1 Like

React to asking Alexandria.:heart:

1 Like

keep up the amazing work i love how into the music you get. more songs by slipknot would be sic, surfacing, spit it out, people = shit, the heretic anthem, aov, killpop, nero forte. should also checkout stuff from the singer corey taylor’s other band stone sour as well as his solo stuff more singing less screaming and growls.
from stone sour: bother, through glass, 30/30-150, made of scars, digital (did you tell), say you’ll haunt me, gone sovereign/absolute zero, tired, do me a favor, song #3, fabuless.
from solo stuff: black eyes blue, cmft must be stopped, from can to cant

1 Like

Please react to “Falling away from me” of Korn, that theme talks about mental issues. thx

1 Like

Please please please do disasterpiece live 2002 or people = sh*t live 2002 or even heretic anthem again live 2002 lol

1 Like

Please react to Enterprise Earth-Teeth and Blood. Please please. I need to know more about this song it emotes so much

1 Like

Like to see reaction to Kim Dracula

1 Like

Disasterpiece from Slipknot will take you on a heck of a ride. Would be worth a gander at some point.

1 Like

Got to do so far away from Avenged Sevenfold.

1 Like

React to something super intense like SPITE caved in

1 Like

Corey. Are watching her?.

1 Like

I don’t know how ,or when this came out. But I like her. CALL HER?¿??

1 Like