Therapist scared to react to Slipknot - Psychosocial

killpop, before i forget, custer, sic, dead memories, snuff unsainted, spit it out (live at download 2009)

1 Like

I watched for about sixty seconds before deciding to subscribe. Your understanding of the message is so acute, and the way you really get into the music is awesome!

1 Like

Surprised to not see any Ren rx. As a therapist starting with Hi Ren HIGHLY recommend

1 Like

Could u do snuff ? its by slipknot as well. It deals with loss, the song might not be as “heavy” sounding but it is a great song. I believe it was originally written about the loss of a significant other but also for the passing of one of there band members.

1 Like

Another good slipknot song to look at, from a psychology/therapy angle, would be Nero Forte. Corey was not particularly happy with the ex that song was written about.

For a good one that goes into the metal community (which is actually a very accepting community), you could look at Pulse of the Maggots (don’t worry, it’s not gross, maggots are what slipknot fans are called)

1 Like

you have to do TOOL​:eyes::cyclone:

1 Like

can we please, see your take on sabaton - christmas truce please :smiling_face: amazing song from a amazing band.

1 Like

Please, react to Angra - Carry on. It is a brazilian power/speed metal band.

1 Like

Slipknot are the Classics! now. This channel is so blessed, i shall up-vote some “Bloodywood-AAJ” the most uplifting song so far in the reaction scene IMO

1 Like

Goodness!!! Bless you sweetheart!!! I’m so glad you understand this song like I do!!! It’s a battle every day…great reaction

1 Like

I’ve a recommendation for you, Badflower - “Ghost”

1 Like

check out a genre called DSBM, the whole genre is about mental health…
one of my favourite songs there is - SUIZID - Als all Licht meinen Leib verließ
it would be great to see reaction to that

1 Like

As a therapist you might get a kick from Bloodywood with their song DanaDan, just make sure to have the CC on. They are Indian and use traditional instruments, very metal but the strongest message ever!

1 Like

Can you do Alex terrible Barbie girl. It’s the same as slaughter to prevail

1 Like

The next one you should listen to is Slipknot - Orphan [Lyrics Video]

1 Like

New sub…slipknot fan…u should react to distubed “sound of silence” or jinjer “pisces” i could go on but those are staples/must see…or tool “live in 97 sober” and pearl jam unplugged “black” are always cool to watch therapists react to…

1 Like

This girl is awesome !..

1 Like

Slipknot - the Nameless…

1 Like

Love your reaction… at most when u heard this beautiful chorus :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Haha u should do twiztid we don’t die or noble poets humpty dumpty

1 Like