Therapist scared to react to Slipknot - Psychosocial

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
1 Like

One of my favorites…

1 Like

You’re telling me you never heard this track

1 Like

Thank you for making these reactions… please listen Nightwish - How’s the heart. Something tells me you might like it.

1 Like

Can you react to Slipknot-Before I forget?

1 Like

I thought I loved music, but you really “LOVE” music!! Love the reaction!!

1 Like

Love the way you rock out! Another group you will like with extremely powerful messages, Korn!!

1 Like

I loved your energy …I just did 11 hours of tree work and was bobbing with you :joy:

1 Like

Most metal sounds violent and dark to the untrained ear, but you’ve gotten the message they were trying to convey. It’s not just about the anger inside, it’s about the bigger picture. Metal is incredibly cathartic. The songs covering painful or taboo topics have saved lives, by letting the audience know they’re not alone.

1 Like

You should do “Wait and Bleed” by them.

1 Like

This was delightful, great music and a little bit of a therapy session with it. I enjoyed this and you enjoying it as well. Thank you.

1 Like

You need to listen to “Popular Monster” by Falling in Reverse. Such a good song🔥

1 Like

The stink face after the initial drop :+1:t2: amazing.

1 Like

Actually at it’s foundation, this is a anti-war song… about solders that have to deal with the mental after effects from the Iraqi and Afghanistan war… to brothers injured from the rain… your still in our thoughts and prayers…

1 Like

Imagine , she’s walking into her work , her office and while walking thru waiting room or so she is rocking out to this song while all very disturbed patience just watching her terrified :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to see your reaction to Unsainted

1 Like

Thank you for giving a perspective for the song that helps.

1 Like

Cory Taylor is very talented. He has multiple bands and styles. He has a group called stone sour. You should check out

1 Like

Best reaction video EVER!!! :metal::metal::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ok. I like you. You’re my kind of crazy.

1 Like