Therapist Spits It Out - Slipknot

You need watch live version 2009

1 Like

Slipknot is in their early twenties in this video.

1 Like

This song is all about speaking when you need to and not keeping your mouth shut like everyone does these days.

1 Like

Fan favorite back in 1999.:open_mouth: old school​:blush:

1 Like

The video comes from the movie THE SHINING

1 Like

You need to do the live version from live 2009 download spit it out

1 Like

1999 i heard this first time. been a maggot since

1 Like

Old slipknot👍🏼…

1 Like

You should check out vexed- trauma euphoria

1 Like

People have asked for a long time now how I can listen to such angry sounding music and not be an angry person? I tell them I’m not angry because I listen to this type of music. I don’t know how true that is but I am a chill person for the most part but I do get angry. I just don’t show it.

1 Like

Fuck me I’m all out of enemas!

1 Like

This is the first song I heard way back in 98 or 99 when they hit the scene about a week before Ozzfest came to Kansas City. I was hooked ever since. I was a teenager with tons of energy and aggression with not outlet, but then Slipknot gave me a voice and a way to just absolutely let loose of that aggression in the Mosh pit. At 38 I am less likely to get in the pits. Father Time is undefeated after all. Last Mosh Pit I was in I had to knock out 4 dudes who were picking on smaller kids and women. I am a “smaller” guy at 5’10 200lbs however that is highly deceptive (muscle weighs more than fat lol) I got recognition by Slayer for defending those kids and ladies and was The Pit Master During “Raining Blood”. 3 guys over 6ft and close approximately 300 lbs discovered my flying elbows are not to be taken lightly. We had to crowd surf those behemoths out of the pit so they wouldn’t be trampled. Once I knocked em out people were kind enough to quickly get them up and out while I took care of the others. Good times. Moral of the story, just cause a dude looks small and “weak” doesn’t mean he is Semper Fi they messed with the wrong Marine in that Pit. :joy:

1 Like

I am playing this song daily on my acoustic guitar for 10 Month now.
it helps to ease the pain…

1 Like

“Fuck me, I’m all out of enemies”

That line, to me, always felt like getting all that rage out, spitting out all this ichor, the anger and the sorrow, to the people that caused me harm…

And yet, I’m still angry.

I called out my enemies, spat my wrath on each and every one of their faces…
And at the end, I still have all this rage inside me that I don’t know where to put, all this vitriol, and nowhere to direct it.
I am so mad, so angry, so wrathful, that I’ve run out of people to curse out.

Fuck me, I’m all out of enemies.

1 Like

you have to see the live version.

1 Like

You definitely should react to the live version at Download Festival 2009. It would be interesting to see your reaction :grin:

1 Like

so many times ive let the wrong person back in, after they tore my bones out. takes a long time to force yourself to keep them at a distance.

1 Like

These video’s are the highlights of my day :slight_smile:

1 Like

spit it out live 2009 at download festival is a must watch

1 Like

You should seriously check out the live version of this song. It’s Soo much fun!

Ooh and I thought you’d have something to say about the “all you want to do is drag me down, all I want to do is stamp you out” line in the chorus

1 Like