Therapist Spits It Out - Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AWIboymiKk

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Slipknot’s Spit It Out to encourage people to process through their anger i.e. “Spit It Out” so then they can refine the anger and use it to set an appropriate boundary with someone in their life who may have caused a lot of pain.

1 Like

:green_heart::crossed_swords::green_heart::cherry_blossom::rose::hibiscus::green_heart::crossed_swords::green_heart:

1 Like

Love your reactions and how you Break down the songs

1 Like

This song live is amazing. Live in download 99 is a very enjoyable watch aswell.

1 Like

Taylor nailed with the shirt because Corey Taylor already made a movie with Freddy Krueger himself, Robert Englund. The name of the movie is Fear Clinic

1 Like

If this song freaks you out, listen to Eyeless…

1 Like

Start from the first album and on!:+1:

1 Like

Great reaction! U should really do either no life, eyeless, or diluted next. If ur feeling risky give disasterpieces a listen :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Eyeless next please…

1 Like

I’m so used to live versions, I haven’t seen the actual music video in so long.

1 Like

This song live at Download in 2009 is actually insane. Definitely worth watching

1 Like

It’s me again!!! You need to watch From can to can’t by Corey Taylor you will enjoy it I promise you please :pray:t2: :heart:

1 Like

It’s also has to do with the way machine gun kelly talked shit about slipknot

1 Like

Can’t wait the moment Taylor arrives to Lorna Shore’s Pain Remains trilogy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

PLEASE react to “Scissors”

1 Like

Look up a concert version of this song so you can see what all the maggots do in tradition to this song. JUMP THE F*** UP!!!

1 Like

And that right there is a little talent Corey has that surprises most people…the man has bars :rofl::rofl::rofl:. One would say he “spots” fire :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I hope she does the nameless next

1 Like

Live at download 2010 spit it out live in front 40 thousand,it’s a classic

1 Like

A lot of self titled was “rap”

1 Like