Things are a little better. tw

I havent hurt myself in 10 days. Im at the double digits which is good. I changed my saving percentage to 70% into my savings, 10% in my checking, and 20% onto my step banking card. So i should be getting more money in my card then i used to, which will make it a little easier to save up for my phone, then the service. I still dont have my car though which sucks. Im passing all but one of my classes so thats getting better i just gotta keep an eye out for that one. Right now im a little anxioid tho because my ex bf is sitting right next to me and earlier he was like you look pretty and stuff like that. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

10 DAYS!!!

That is an awesome accomplishment and something to be very proud of! You’re doing so great!

With regards to your ex boyfriend, you don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with. So, please be careful and strong. <3

4 Likes

I am so proud of you!!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hello again, Ashley!

I’m a few days late, but I’m glad to hear the progress! :)) Sounds like you’ve finally got some ups going for you. I’m glad we’re all able to be here for you in this journey!

As for your classes, which one are you having trouble with? Have you tried using https://www.khanacademy.org/ for help?

Keep pushing forward, hun. You got this! <3 As always, keep us updated!

Khan academy isnt good for me, i have a learning disability its hard for me to understand thing ig. Ive tried to use it but ot seems to smart for me. Thanks tho

Are you in any accomodations with your learning disability?

I have a 504 but most my teachers dont care

They could get in serious trouble for not following that. ://