Things have gotten bad TW suicide

Over the weekend it was bad i was also myself to commit suicide but i didn’t have the gut to do it so i stayed alive then i message the consular about it. But other wise things have been bad i’ve found out things my mom were hiding from me two of them being what she did to my cat, and about me going out to my grandparents house in the summer.

3 Likes

hi @Horselover200246 ,

i am so thankful that you were able to reach out to your counselor and get the help you needed. you are incredibly strong and i’m glad you already had that established support system there for you to contact during a suicide attempt like this.

i’m also thankful that you are still here. this world truly is a better, more hopeful place with you in it because i can tell you have the love, strength, and passion to still share with this world.

would you be able to voice to your mom how much she hurt you with those secrets?

if you need someone to talk to about what happened to your cat or going to your grandparents for the summer, i am here, along with your entire heartsupport community, to listen to you and support you through it all always.

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hi there! First of all I want to thank you for reaching out to us and to your counsellor about this. I understand how terrifying thoughts of suicide can be and how they can affect you greatly after the fact, and I’m glad that you survived it and looked for help immediately after. That’s something that can be difficult for many people and the fact that you took that step shows how strong you are.

As for your mom, I’m sorry about what happened between the two of you. I know things are frustrating and complicated right now, and relationships with parents often are, but I wholeheartedly believe you have it in you to handle anything, no matter how hard it gets. I hope you and your mom make up and if you need any support over the summer at your grandparents’ house, you know exactly where to come for that. Take care, okay? <3

3 Likes

My mom dosen’t know i know what she has been hiding from me my cousin told me the things she has been hiding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.