Things have gotten better

So I’ve been really inactive on here for the last couple of months. I have been work on on my mental health a lot actually. The last thing I wrote about was me not feeling like I belonged, and about my self harming again since my sister passed away. For me being in isolation has helped me focus on me more. I have weekly therapy sessions on zoom. I have been two months clean from self harm. I have actually been happy without having to fake it. Although some days are still hard, I have been looking at the positive things around me. I talked with my family about the way I felt. They have sense been cautious about talking about my sister a round me since it is still a sensitive subject to talk about. I’m just so proud of myself with how far I have come. Glad I can be happy without faking it. I’m genuinely a happy person these last two months.

5 Likes

You are doing all the right things to take care of yourself. I hope these positive changes you have made are permanent. Write down how good you feel right now and put it on the fridge so that you see it every day.

2 Likes

Hey @Bandfreak03,

It’s good to see you. Also to read such positive news! I remember your last posts, and it sounds that you’ve been doing a lot of progress. Thank you so much for sharing all of this here. I am so glad you’re feeling better today. Indeed, you’re totally right to be proud of yourself.

Take care of yourself, of your heart. You are precious and you are loved. So much.

:hrtlegolove:

1 Like