Thinking about too much

a lot on my mind:
Not eating enough yesterday despite my efforts.
Ran out of time after cooking breakfast to eat and only found a snack sized lunch. Got home after work, cooked a decent meal for more than 1 serving and ran out of time to eat

Not having food I can make today.
I’m a all or nothing person. If I don’t hit the mark I feel like progress went to waste, but the next day is a reset button. The next day is clean slate. not to keep going from where I left off, but to stand in front the target again with a clear head and aim.

Needing to make a lot of food
From all the Thanksgiving leftovers. So many ideas and I need time to make them.

Needing to make a fall cookbook before I forget everything yet again
I made a lot of good food and I want to remember everything so I can make it again. Ran out of time this year because I never had time to search the reaches of the internet for the perfect recipe

Needing to paint/ draw Christmas gifts and they are already supposed to be shipped to get there in time.
Needing to melt and recreate candles
I burned the wicks out of them, so melt all of them together and rewick because they are all similar fragrances.

Needing to make a music playlist for Christmas
Work plays the same 10 songs and I want to enjoy Christmas not get annoyed by it

Needing to make a music playlist of everything released this year
I need new music. I don’t want to miss any good songs. I’m tired of the same 10 songs on the radio

1 Like

Hhello…

How can I help you?..

If you need new music, I have an exellent suggestion for you…
Try to write your own song! You could put your feelings into the song. You could write a new Christmas song for yourself! Or just a song! And you should write more than one, even! Even if you aren’t good at writing lyrics, because only you would hear it!

Did this idea help?

…0__0…

1 Like

1 thing was solved yesterday. I found food to eat. My roommates ended up bringing home extra food, then I put together all the other all the other pieces that made it a meal

And now I just found out I lost a time sensitive recipe!:sob::sob::sob:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.