This-crap-is-getting-me-to-the-point-where-when-i

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #586
This shit is getting me to the point where when I was walking back home the thought crossed my mind that I’d be OK with being hit by a car. I have a psych appointment at 5 tomorrow

3 Likes

I hope your appointment goes well. The burden of those thoughts feels so powerful and immense. I’ve had those thoughts and they just feel so clear. But they are thoughts that hold no power or truth. You deserve a chance at life. You deserve to feel whole.

1 Like

@heartsupportwall3 I’m trying my damndest to not call an ambulance to take me to the psych ward and it’s hard.

1 Like

Hey friend. Thank you so much for opening up about this. If you feel like you are not safe right now and need someone to be present with you, then it’s okay to call the emergencies, or even a relative that you feel safe with, someone that you trust. There are times when the mind pushes us in this acute distress and vulnerability, and those times don’t have to be walked through in isolation. I’m truly thankful that you are here today, sharing your voice so bravely AND seeking help through therapy. I hope you know that none of how you feel would ever make you weird or broken. I don’t know what struggles push you to feel that way, but I believe in your ability to make it through this difficult time and ask for the help you need – no matter in which form. You are loved. Thinking of you today and rooting for you. <3

@heartsupportwall The betrayal and violation and hurt is overwhelming.

@heartsupportwall Thank you. That really means a lot. My fiancee threw me out of the house Friday. I was completely blindsided. There were a lot of dishonest things done by him and his mom both. I feel like I was assaulted without the physical aspect of it.

1 Like

Oh goodness, that is absolutely awful and brutal. I’m so sorry this happened. Even though arguments can happen of course, it’s disheartening to be treated suddenly as if you were no one to them. Makes completely sense to feel the way you do. It is a sudden tresspass of boundaries, and we generally don’t even imagine imagine that this kind of boundary could be crossed. Are you safe where you are? Do you have a place to stay at right now?

@heartsupportwall Yes. I am staying with one of my best friends. I do feel safe. I have my two beautiful cats with me also.

1 Like

That’s good to know! Very thankful for this friend of yours right now. It sounds like you’re really in a good place (and cats <3). I’d love to hear from you some time/day after your therapy appointment later, if you’d be willing to share of course. You got this. <3

@heartsupportwall6 I sure will. Thank you so much!

1 Like

@heartsupportwall6 Navigating one day at a time. Doing a lot of soul searching.

1 Like

One day at a time is a healthy way to approach challenging times like these. It also pushes you to ask yourself questions regarding past choices and decisions, but I hope that you proceed to this soul searching with a lot of care and kindness to yourself. It may take time to process and get back on your feet, but you surely will. I hope you’re doing okay these days – at least as much as “okay” is possible right now. That you are also patient with yourself, with your heart, and find some peace where you are.

@heartsupport Yes one day at a time. I’m doing as OK as I can.

1 Like

@heartsupport Smiling when I don’t want to. Smiling through the pain. Today is all about starting new. Today is about starting fresh. Today is about closing this chapter of my life, whether I am ready to or not. Today is about continuing to move forward.
I’m up, I’m alive, I’m here. I am enough and I am loved by so many.

1 Like

These are beautiful words of affirmation. Yes, you ARE loved, enough, and needed in this world. Keep moving forward friend, but also take all the time you need to rest. This is a season in your life, and tough one. But one day you’ll look back at it, and feel a huge amount of gratitude for yourself because you would have made it through. <3