This is my horrible job and horrible and toxic rel

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Analyzes the identity of Sleep Token - Granite
This is my horrible job and horrible and toxic relationship. Making 30 dollars an hour sitting in a cubicle, I was dying. Still getting up there and knowing I’m a crazy awesome person who is kind and loving.
Life is better when I have been single, stopped seeing people who made me feel lower than them

2 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing with us. It sounds incredibly frustrating and upsetting to be in a workplace where you feel stuck and aren’t enjoying the role. It also sounds like you’ve had some negative experience with recent relationships and being put down by those around you, and that’s such a serious challenge.

With that said, it’s wonderful to hear that you still recognize your amazing values, and you can either find someone who values you or continue to be content without relationships that make you feel lesser.

Wishing you all the best,
Tuna

Welcome youtube user!

It sucks that you are in this situation at this point in your life. When you’re sitting in a cubicle all day, it can get really boring. People who are single are far more happy, or the opposite, but when you find the right person, everything feels like a dream when you’re with them.

Your life will take a turn, for the better, you just have to believe, and have hope.

Take care, Shadow<3

Man, it must be such a rough season of your life to walk through - I’m sorry you’ve been dealing with so much frustration and overall feeling of injustice. It’s so hard to show up everyday and deal with a job that doesn’t fulfill you - even more that makes you feel little in your actions and existence. We wish for work to be something that elevates us, not the opposite.

There is no doubt that the job you’re in is highly frustrating and feels like a complete ignorance of your worth. You do what you have to, you contribute and are a part of something, you literally do your part as you are expected, but at the same time it feels like you are completely invisible and not valued as you should. It is as if the world was pushing a force against you over and over while you are doing the right thing and what is expected of you. How could you be wrong? Why wouldn’t there be more recognition, kindness and compassion as a result? Why does it have to be you that makes the efforts without seeing the fruit of it? It’s almost as if you were not even seen as a *person anymore, while inside you FEEL this fire, this spark of light that ignites your soul. You know your value, you know the good you can bring around you, yet you are faced with a lack of reception from the world you are serving.

It’s such a hard place to be in, and I hope that you will have the possibility over time to embrace all that makes you… you, and all the beautiful qualities that you have and crave to be embraced as such.

For what it’s worth from a stranger on the internet: I see you, I hear you, and I wholeheartedly recognize your value and worth because you are. How you feel and think matters. Your voice is important to share. Thank you for doing so here and allowing us to see beyond appearances. Your job does not define you, and you are right by acknowledging the goodness in you. :heart: