This song has a double meaning for me i found it s

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Jake Luhrs and Therapist React to Snuff (Live) Corey Taylor
This song has a double meaning for me I found it shortly after I discovered infidelity in my marriage at the hands of my best friend of 17 yrs who so happened to also introduced me to Slipknot every time I hear this song I sob like a baby I’ve recovered for the most part from the infidelity. However, I don’t think I’ll ever recover from the betrayal of the friendship

1 Like

Infidelity is such a tough thing and can leave you with understandably difficult emotions. Letting yourself feel those feelings and just sob when you need is probably so cathartic in the healing process. I am so sorry that you were betrayed like that and had to go through that.

Hey, thank you for reaching out. I can’t express how sorry I am for your situation. I can’t imagine the pain that you must feel going though not only the infidelity, but the betrayal as well. While it may not seem like it, there are people in the world that love you, and all of us in HeartSupport really do love you and appreciate you for sharing your heart. If you’d ever like to discuss your emotions more, or just have a listening ear, we are here for you and we truly care about you.

I’m so sorry that happened to you. I can totally understand why this song would make you cry. If you ever need a place to unload remember we are here for you!

I’m so happy that you’re beginning to recover from this. I hear you and I feel your pain. We are here for you and we all love you.

I’m so so sorry you had to go through that, it breaks my heart to hear how much you’re hurting from this. Please know that you are not alone and I see how brokenhearted you feel. You deserve so much better than such betrayal. If you ever need to talk, you are surrounded by so much love

It must have been so brutal, painful and heartbreaking to experience such level of betrayal, not only from the side of your partner at the time, but also from your best friend. I’m sorry this happened to you and that you had to walk through such profound level of grief. Having known this friend for 17 years, it makes completely sense to feel the mark of this betrayal still lingering, like an open wound that seems impossible to fully heal. You’ve known each other for such a long time, certainly shared a lot of significant parts of your life together, went through good and bad times… it’s like there’s someone who knows you so well, who has shown care, friendship and support, yet ended up doing something you could have never imagined being possible. A limit was crossed, and it’s the kind of event that feels impossible to repair - there’s a before and an after, and the “before” seems to be so far away now. Not only you’ve had to mourn aspects of these friendships, but you also had to mourn a time of your life that felt SAFE to you, which is such a hard place to be in. It’s good to hear that on one side you feel like you’ve reached some kind of closure. On the other side, it’s completely valid to feel like closure - no matter what it looks like t for you - is more difficult to attain. Hopefully, with time, you will feel a greater sense of peace within. You were hurt by people who matter to you, it’s okay if your time needs a lot of time to somehow “recover”. Sending hugs and peace your way. :heart: