Tired of everything!

I’m tired of living this life! I’m tired of suffering with no money, no help, no father! I just want to die!!!

2 Likes

Hi there, @Degreatsalvador

I hear you, and I 100% feel your pain, which is very valid.

Feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and frustrated in the circumstances you face is completely justifiable.

Please remember, you’re not alone in this. While it may seem like there’s no way out, please know that there are people who care about you and want to support you through this difficult time. You are stronger than you realize, and even though it may be hard to see right now, there is hope for a brighter future. It’s important to reach out for help, whether it’s from friends, family, or professional support services.

You deserve to have the support and resources you need to navigate through these tough times. You have the strength within you to overcome these challenges, and with the right support, you can find a way forward.

Please know that your life is valuable, and there are better days ahead. You’re not alone, and there are people who want to help you through this.

Hey @Degreatsalvador,

Thank you so much for reaching out here, friend. I wish we could instantly bring you some relief and peace right now, especially as it sounds that you’ve been carrying a lot on your shoulders lately. I hope that somehow sharing your voice out here has helped/will help you in finding some clarity and relief already. There are times in life when we just freaking need to scream out our pain and let the world know what’s going on inside of our heart… Rest assured that you are seen and heard here. You can be proud of yourself for reaching out when it feels like there’s no one to support you.

The exhaustion you feel is also definitely understandable. The money struggles, the lack of connection, this feeling of being left on your own and having only yourself to rely on… it’s brutal when it feels like the world is forcing you to be strong, to keep your shit together and to keep pushing through, no matter what it keeps throwing at you. You didn’t ask for any of this, and it’s perfectly valid to feel tired of it. You just wish to have a break away from this and feel what it feels like to not have these worries anymore.

We may not replace your dad or family here, but rest assured that you do have a community right here willing to support you. There are seasons in life that we don’t have to go through just on our own, and you’ve taken the very first step towards more connection, and hopefully more support. If you ever consider hurting yourself, please never hesitate to utilize crisis resources as well (a list is available here: Crisis Resources | HeartSupport). You don’t have to be alone.

If you would like to share more, or share some updates since you posted here quite some time ago, please feel welcome to use this space as much as you need. Could it be venting or needing someone to listen and encourage you - we are in this with you. :heart: