:( tired ugh

I’m getting tired of this. I dont want to keep going through this, I dont know what to do…

3 Likes

I was feeling mentally exhausted all day and now I’m feeling better but now am physically tired. I’m hoping I’ll still be fine whenever I wake up after I sleep sometime here.

2 Likes

I’ve pretty recently adapted a life motto of “everything is terrible when you’re tired.” Mostly, I was making a joke about being sleep deprived after having a newborn, but it has really held true I my life. Everything feels terrible when I’m tired. I hope you can get some restful sleep!

I’m not sure what your “this” is, but that’s alright. Do you have anything in your life that’s just for you? Journal, exercise, a TV show you make time to watch, etc. It doesn’t have to be a huge thing, but it can help refill you! Thank you for sharing here.

1 Like

I’m feeling better than yesterday, but I still dont feel great

Hey @Bryan,

You and Jezlie are absolutely right: getting a proper sleep is so important, as lacking of sleep can really affect our mental health deeply. I’m glad you’re feeling a little better today. That’s some improvement there! However, I’d like to ask: do you often feel tired and/or struggle with sleep? Because it might be good to talk about it with a doctor so you could get some help on this matter. Being tired is not something we need to just accept. There are solutions and ways to be helped, both physically and emotionally. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.