To-all-the-people-that-have-helped-me-i-wanna-than

From wolfter_: To all the people that have helped me…I wanna thank you…
I don’t know what happened to me but I don’t feel like giving up anymore. It’s strange I always used to want to die but now that’s changed. I tried to stop someone from killing themselves and Ig they decided not to which is good…But after that day I realised something. People actually do care, I used to think no one really did until I saw the care come out in myself because of the lengths I took to try to stop her from ||suiciding||and no matter how tough life gets, no matter how rough the arguments become. Things always become a bit better later. I realised that happiness isn’t permanent but neither is sadness…
My problems haven’t disappeared, I still get into fights with my loved ones. I’m verbally abusive and I say many mean things but very deep on the inside. I do care and I do love. I just don’t show it anymore because I don’t want to get hurt again.
So uhm one last note…
Be strong, hang in there and just don’t give up.

3 Likes

This is so good to read. Ever day is a small journey and a small step towards things getting lighter.
I’m sure it seems weird for someone you haven’t spoken to to say that they’re proud of you, but it’s hard not to be proud of you after reading this.

2 Likes

Hey there,

I hope that one day i see things from your perspective. There have been so many times where i’ve given up or pushed with no positive results. Sometimes, things have worked out but most times, i dont see an end in sight. Life can be so frustrating to deal with and I’m happy that you were able to turn things around! I hope i can do the same.

1 Like

Dearest Wolfter

I love your post
Every word is beautifully written from the heart and I hope that everyone that reads it believes that what you have written is true. I don’t know you but I am so proud of you.

This has to be one of the best sentences I have read on this support wall.
I wish you a wonderful life moving forward, stay strong, keep being wonderful and kind and Thank you for making me smile inside and out. Much Love to you. Lisa. x

1 Like