Today for the first time in a while

Today for the first time in a while I had a suicidal thoughts…they were too strong I don’t remember I have ever felt like that like it’s so easy and if I kill myself now finally I’ll feel peace…
I don’t know how but it’s getting out of my control.

3 Likes

Hey friend,

Sorry that you are having a hard time right now. Sounds like things are weighing really heavy on you. But I am glad that you decided to reach out here instead of hurting yourself. That shows that there is strength inside of you.

I don’t know what all you are going through right now that is causing you to feel like this but I want you to know how much you matter. How much what you are going through matters. Your life holds value. And you deserve to be heard. So if you want to talk about what is causing you to feel like this, know that you can do that here. No judgement.

We are open to you. You have come to a good place.

What happened today that was different and caused these thoughts?

Let’s talk.

I am also going to leave you this link and phone number to keep and save:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
1-800-273-8255

3 Likes

Greetings Imbluesoul,

@anon17277947 spoke it so eloquently so I won’t rehash but I just wanted to say that the SA hotline also has a text option if you’d feel more comfortable.

https://www.crisistextline.org/textline - 741741 is the number.

Thanks, DrDyaus

3 Likes

Hey @Imbluesoul,

As you posted this a few hours ago, I’d like to check in on you. How are you doing, friend?

I hope you used the informations that @anon17277947 and @DrDyaus shared with you. Suicidal thoughts can be very tough to handle, but you can always use those numbers every time you need it. There’s not limit for this.

I hope you are safe right now and that things will go as smooth as possible for you now. If you ever need to talk, feel always free to share here about what’s going on. You are not alone. :heart:

Sending much love to you. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for real for all of u​:purple_heart::pray:t3:.

1 Like

You’re very welcome, friend.

If you’d like to join us in the Heart Support discord, granted you aren’t already, I invite you to: https://discord.gg/nv8Zff

To be a part of our community, to talk with us and maybe hang out in the streams with Dan and Casey who are full of love and encouragement. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks,sure I would love to :heart:

1 Like