Transformation from the depths of darkness to awakened to awareness (tw: abuse/harassment)

Hi thanks for asking my goals and dreams are to become a travel manager in a well established company that’s one and the other is to be able to take all of my suffering pains to help others who suffered something similar to mine to help and support them and also help contribute to a movement create and team of spreading awareness of living life in abundance and happiness instead of living from lack and scarcity. Because the society and we are conditioned to be able to live life in a particular way. I really hope God will heal my pain and use it for good and help others. Kindly share my story to people you know. I want to spread my story for people to reach out and have their say. Because there are many who are in my similar journey. I want to be a candlelight for them and their voice.

2 Likes

Hi everyone why nobody reached out to me about their similar experiences where you suffered some kinds of trauma. I don’t kno if i mentioned i suffered post traumatic stress during the traumatic time. You don’t have to share it if it makes you uncomfortable let me know how you overcame what were the most important factors that contributed to your healing. I’m still in pain praying beliving having faith it has not been one day single easy going. Kindly spread my story to people. People need to see my struggles and come forward to help me and i help them on my healing journey.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.