Trevor Fan #2

My boyfriend broke up with me 21 days ago - i miss him so much. I am still crying all day almost everyday. And I have no friends, no one will listen/hear me.

3 Likes

Break ups are hard. I’m really sorry to hear that. It’s understandable and okay to cry. Never easy to be left by someone you cared about.

You are welcome to be a part of this community and share your heart. Whether here on the wall or in our discord.

Sending you love, friend
~ Kitty :hrtlegolove:

Gosh, the hole a significant other leaves is so huge, and to not have anyone to talk to about that, or to support you through that difficult time has got to be so brutal…especially when so many parts of your life remind you of your loss…remind you of how much you miss him and of the things you love about him…it’s so hard to detach your mind from thinking those types of thoughts when it feels you have no one supporting you to distract you from that :\

1 Like

I know it’s hard to get over someone, but you will get over him. Love sucks. It makes you feel all screwed up inside sometimes. But when it’s good, I mean REALLY GOOD WITH THE RIGHT ONE, it’s like nothing you have never felt before. And it’s awesome. Right now you are just preparing yourself for the RIGHT ONE.

Take care, stay safe, and hold on.

Hey there. Take a breath, this isn’t your fault. Life happens. He made his decision, and it sucks, but you can get through it. Little by little, one day at a time. I believe in you! :slightly_smiling_face: