Trying again

1. Identify a personal goal that you would like to reach. What are the changes you want to create in your life?
    Example: “I want to take action in recovering from my alcohol addiction.”; “I want to create a healthy sleep routine.”

My goal is… I want to create a safe and healthy relationship with a Lady who I can trust and she won’t abuse me like my x wife did in every way of abuse there is and as I will also be here support me through my past trauma and help me heal it as far as I can

1. Formulate your goal in a way that is specific and measurable. What does it look like when you’ve succeeded?
    Example: “I will reach my goal when I will hit 6 full months of sobriety”, “I want to be able to sleep 7hrs/week for at least 4 nights/week”.

I will reach my goal when… I have found that lady who accepts me even if she is far away at least in the United States of America :laughing: but wants to start by email I’m cool with that just don’t be so shy that even decent pictures aren’t allowed

1. When do you want it to be done by? Make sure to define a healthy and realistic time line.
    Example: “In eight months, by 12/18/23.”

I want it to be done by… In the next month or so

4 Likes

I’m try again did it go through

1 Like

You successfully posted your action plan! Well done!

1 Like

Hi Dave51
Congratulations on creating your action plan. I wish you lots of luck with it, I too hope that you manage to reach your goals. Please remember if you need any support or you just want to vent you can use this forum, we are always here to listen. Again, good luck friend. Lisa x

2 Likes

Great work finding a goal you want to achieve! It’s a very lovely goal, healthy relationships are important and it sounds like you’re ready to heal from past hurt! Keep us updated if you like!

1 Like

Hey Dave51,

Proud of ya for putting together the plan. Healing from the past and finding your path forward can be tough, but I am glad to see you’re setting up a plan and making it happen. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

hey dave,

this is so awesome that you created an action plan! wishing you the best of luck on your journey to cultivate a safe and healthy relationship with someone. your heartsupport community will be cheering you on and will be here if you need any further encouragement or support!

love,
twix

1 Like

Thanks it has been a long journey so far and I’m sure it will still be a long journey but I know I can make it through this time
Dave Fales

1 Like

Like I said it has been a long journey but I overcame so far barely but now with support I know I can make it longer
Thank you
Dave Fales

1 Like

Thanks it will happen this time PTSD is still there but I’m sure having support will help me make it and not give up
Thanks
Dave Fales

1 Like

I’m sure with my severe PTSD and mental illness caused by my 10 brain injuries

1 Like

It didn’t send it all but with all I have I’m sure I will vent and chat alot
Dave Fales

1 Like

You are absolutely welcome to do so, please share any update you have, as well as any thought or hurdle encountered. We’re in this with you. :heart:

Hey @dave51, I hope you’re doing well!

As we are in July, I wanted to check in with you. How is it going for you? <3