Turtlesandchill Fan #4

I’m taking my last 2 final exams of the semester today, and without really knowing what I’m getting into because my professors aren’t communicating with the students. I’m super anxious and scared of the possible outcomes of me failing.

2 Likes

Hi @turtlesandchill_Fans - I am SO glad I caught you possibly before your exams. It sounds like there are a lot of things out of your control making it a stressful situation. It sounds like you care a lot, and are doing your best to be a good student. You can’t know for sure what the outcome will be, but I hope you feel proud and strong for going into the exams doing your best. I know you are scared of failing, and it can feel really frustrating that things outside of your control could influence that. I truly hope that it turns out much better than you think, and I believe in you. I would love to hear how it all goes. I hope you take some time to breathe through, pause and acknowledge all the hard work that led up to today, and feel happy with how far you have come and hopeful for the future. You deserve that.

Heyo! Focus on the fact that you know this content. You’ve been learning it all semester!

A lot of faculty have struggled with moving to new mediums and communication in that aspect, but a lot of them also know they haven’t been the best at it and may take that into consideration. But even then, what’s the thing you can control in this? How you take these exams!

Good luck and I hope you surprise yourself with how much you know! No need to worry about the outcome as long as you’re putting your best work out there. You got this!