Understanding myself

I’ve realized that the truth is that humans are the only reason that I am angry, humans are the only reason I am depressed, it’s all their fault. I’ve been distancing myself from other humans as they are indescribably toxic. I lost my respect and empathy for other humans, I almost if not already hate all humanity, I really can’t care less and honestly hope the worst for humanity, I really hate even speaking on this message board it hurts me even thinking about talking to others, I can barely look at other people and I can’t watch YouTube videos unless there is no visible human in the YouTube video. I don’t know why I wanted to post this but maybe another human will come to the same conclusion as me and they can also help go against humanity

1 Like

Hi @Tou,

You aren’t the only person that feels this way. It’s totally normal. I met a lot of rude adults & children. When I go home from work, I just don’t want to talk with anyone because I’m exhausted. Sometimes I tried to not to be mean & disrespectful to others. You never know on what people are suffering with. You will meet good & bad people. All you can do is to be kind to others. If that person doesn’t something kind back, it’s okay! That’s my motto for life.

Your statement seemed like fallacy. I understand how you feel but I don’t think all humans are mean or awful. We are meant to have flaws for a reason. If everybody is perfect, life could be boring. I recommend if you angry try to take a deep breath. Sometimes that helps control my temper.

HeartSupport and I will support you the most of you can. I’m okay if you rant or vent.

Love,
toastaintbad

1 Like

I find myself struggling to avoid anger and hopelessness sometimes. When I was younger, I was “mad at the world” plenty of times. There is no shortage of people who are idiotically cruel, even when being that way also hurts them.

Tell me, if you did meet another human who came to the same conclusion about humanity as you, would you hate that person as well? What if you met 10,000 people who agreed with you about humanity, would they also deserve to be hated?

I also hate the toxicity that is prevalent in society. I hate the horrible things that so many people do. I hate that so many people watch bad things happen and ignore it, rather than try to make things better.

There are a few good people around me. They are insightful and compassionate. They consistently do what they can to make the world better.

Consider that how we see the world has a lot to do with what we expect to see in it. I expect to see both positive and negative stuff, and that’s what I see. However, there have been times when I’ve been convinced that there was nothing positive to see, hence I saw nothing positive.

An important question to ask is, “do I want to pour more hatred into the world, or would I rather try to make things better?”

There are already enough humans going against humanity, but there are other humans I would really rather see reasonably happy and fulfilled.

By the way, welcome to Heart Support!

1 Like