Unlovable and worthless

i dont want to be here anymore man. i dont have a lot to say but i just want help. i feel like i cant be loved and ill never be worth anything. all i am is disappointment and my mind wont let me think otherwise. i just want to go back to drugs and mask feelings but i know i cant do that. i really need help.

3 Likes

Hey dude. I understand what it feels like to feel unlovable and worthless. It’s super shitty. I’m sorry that you are going through rough times man. This place is a good place if you just give it some time… I hope that you know that you are loved and understood here.

3 Likes

Hey @tbggabe, I’m sorry for what you’re going through right now. It seems like you’re having a really rough time. I know what it feels like to not have a lot to say, yet wanting someone to just be there for you. I’m sorry you don’t feel like you’re lovable, that you’re not worth anything, and that you’re a disappointment.

None of those things are true. You matter for who you are, not because of whatever it is you may or may not be struggling with. It sounds like you have been struggling with drugs for however long, and I am truly sorry for that. But I will tell you friend, you are worth so much more than any of that. You may not be able to see it right now, but believe me when I tell you that you have so much more to offer this world than whatever the drugs do for you or make you believe about yourself. And you don’t deserve to treat yourself in such a way either, you deserve so much better.

I would encourage you to check out HeartSupport’s resources page, there is a workbook there titled “ReWrite” that, while geared towards self-harm, I think some of its concepts might be able to help you understand more some of your struggles. If buying a book is out of the question for you right now, please let me know via DM and I would be happy to have a book donated to you. You can also sign up for a 7-day free trial with the online counseling service BetterHelp, which would certainly suit you better in having a licensed professional work with you through some of your struggles.

There are so many resources available to you. But also this entire community is here for you. You have worth simply for being you and being here, and you are absolutely worth being loved. Keep coming back and posting, let this community be here for you.

Hold fast man.

3 Likes

Thank you Adam. I really appreciate it.

1 Like