Update I got my money back

It’s amazing how things turn around I spoke to a friend of mine who is a legal advocate and he intervened on my behalf over the issue of this scammer woman who took $30 when he contacted her that I was within my legal rights to complain over being ripped off she though a tantrum that I was harassing her and stalking her etc to get out of paying me my money so when she saw that I had a mediator she agreed to meet with me and she agreed to give back my money and I said thank you very much now we can go our separate ways. It was pretty low what she did but luckily I had someone to help me and in turn I decided to donate it to a friend of mine who needed it. That’s paying it forward.

2 Likes

I’m glad you found somebody to advocate on your behalf and that they were successful in retrieving your money. Good on you for donating.

3 Likes

Hello there, ranma1983! I’m so sorry that you got scammed out of some of your money but I’m glad you found a friend to help advocate for you and help you in getting it back. Hopefully now you will be able to spot the potential scam in the future so that you do not fall for it again.

In any case it was lovely of you to pay it forward and give the money to a friend of yours in need. I hope the karma comes back to you :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hi there.

I am glad that you were able to solve this problem. And I am really sorry that you got scammed and I hope that it doesnt happen to you again.

But dont forget if you need anything, you can write us anytime.

I wish you the best.

With love.

Maisnow

2 Likes