Update on my one parent

Things haven’t gotten any better so far, my mom been threatening me with shit an started a fight outside my house this afternoon. cps might get called soon but i only have to deal with my mom until june or april.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that there hasn’t been any improvement of your situation yet. How are you holding up? How’s your heart?

May I ask on what factors it depends whether it’s April or June? Also, is there something you’d need or how we could support you to get through this time?

Sending you hugs and much love. Hang in there. I hope so much your situation will get better as soon as possible. You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

with the April or june thing is because i’m leaving my parents house for a couple months to stay with family

I’m so sorry that the situation is still so stressful at home, @Horselover200246.

When you’ve mentioned that CPS might get called soon, what makes you say that?

Also, do you manage to take care of yourself through all of this?

Hold Fast. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

With the cps it’s bc my mom has been threatening me with hitting etc an so i’ve been close to do things, i right now can’t do anything until i find out if i have covid or not

1 Like

Do you assume this or were you told that you have to have a negative covid test? May I ask if you’ve ever called CPS to get some information on how things go or would that be your first time calling them?

I hope you’re safe and get some rest. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey there,

I am so sorry that you are in this situation. I hope that you find support from someone that you look up to. Seek help and kindness through this hard time.

1 Like

I have never called cps before

I see, so is it really scary or would you be okay with this? If you’re scared, could you call anonymously and just get some information, also regarding your concerns about covid?

Sending some more hugs to you. You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.