Urgently extremely depressed lost turned to alchoh

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Freak on a Leash by Korn
Urgently extremely depressed . Lost . Turned to alchohol after finally allowing myself to feel for someone , then I became self destructive and fucked it up. Now 34 years old applying at McDonald’s . Gonna keep going save for 4 months , head to Thailand and fuck as many people as possible . Come back join the air force . Love Korn . Thanks for the video

1 Like

Thank you for opening up and being so honest with how you’re feeling. Hitting that point in your life and feeling lost must seem crushing, like you haven’t moved forward. Now I don’t know you and I don’t know your story, but I know that throughout the past 34 years of your life, even if you don’t feel it, you have grown so much to become the person you are today. Even through negative and heartbreaking experiences, we come out of the other side knowing more about ourselves than we ever did before. Sometimes it sucks to learn those things, but those hard lessons stick with us the most. While it may feel like you are lost, you still have so much amazing life to live. Moments like these can be your wake up call that lead to the change which you so desire. I encourage you to continue trying to find yourself. You have plenty of life left to live and it is never too late to turn your life into what you desire, because life is what you make of it. I believe in you and we here at HeartSupport are always here to speak with you regardless of how you may be feeling. You are loved more than you know.

1 Like

Hey friend, I’m sorry that self-sabotaging has had such a strong impact on your life. Being an expert in sabotaging myself, I can’t help but feeling for you and for what you’ve been through. It goes beyond words how painful it is to see opportunities arising in your life yet to feel like something in you pushes you to make decisions you don’t want to follow, yet keep doing impulsively. It feels as if someone else is controlling you. You see the downfall and destruction happening in slow motion, while being both actor and witness of the damage done. It is so hard to feel this inner division inside of you, especially when it becomes really strong and turns out to become a battle between you and yourself.

There is this part of you that might believe you are worthless and shouldn’t welcome good things and good people in your life, that happiness and joy are emotions that should remain out of your reach. But this voice only feeds on lies as you absolutely deserve to live a life that feels fulfilling to you, and not by default or lack of something better. Oftentimes these actions that we take against ourselves stem from hurt that was done to us, from lies we’ve learned to integrate as being true to us. It is possible to unlearn this, with time and support. Although I hear and understand that it may not be what you’re looking for at the moment, I just wanted to reiterate that you matter very much and you deserve to live to higher standards than you would allow yourself to have. This call for self-destruction does not need to have the last world. There is much more beauty in you than you may be seeing or even imagining. Rest assured that we see you here at Heartsupport, and we value you genuinely.