Useless to the ppl around me

all my life ive felt useless by my mother my exhusband and my family i keep trying to be possitive but idk what to do

You are not worthless. You have a light in you that is incomparable to others. You are valid and worthy of love. No matter what remember you are important and loved and we’re proud of you.

First thank you for reaching out, it takes alot to ask for help. Remever everything in life happens for a reason. you may not see it now or ever but. god has a plan and it happened for some reason, you will find your purpose

ty i needed to hear i mean see that thank you

Hey Jenny!!

I’m sorry you’re dealing with negativity coming from so many different people in your life, that’s not easy to go through and I’m proud of you for staying strong and coming here to reach out to all of us!

What other people say to you can be very hurtful, words stick with us for a long time but the thing to remember is that they do not define who we are deep down. You are a fantastic person deserving of love and happiness, and if people in your life can’t see that about you then that’s their loss!

We’re all proud of you here, we love you and we all have your back no matter what you may be going through<3

oh my gosh there is alot of support here and im thankfull for this

ive also done my best to keep being me and caring and loving and hopefull all together

because i can only be me and be my best me